Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

Please read the whole article Kenny, before posting back with nonsense, okay?

Archaeological Evidence About the Story of Abraham in the Bible
Clay Tablets Provide Data More than 4,000 Years Old

Archaeology has been one of biblical history's greatest tools to sift out better-verified facts of Bible stories. In fact, over the past few decades archaeologists have learned a great deal about the world of Abraham in the Bible. Abraham is considered to be the spiritual father of the world's three great monotheistic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam ...

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/...e-About-The-Story-Of-Abraham-In-The-Bible.htm

So is there any evidence of what race Abraham was?

Ken

So is there any evidence of what race Abraham was?

Ken

:rofl:

Yes there is Kenny.

But first I need to see you confess that this statement of yours is untrue, okay brother?

How do you know this? Outside religious claims, there is no proof Abraham even existed!
Ken
Kenny Jones, 23 minutes ago

:rofl:

Yes there is Kenny.

But first I need to see you confess that this statement of yours is untrue, okay brother?

How do you know this? Outside religious claims, there is no proof Abraham even existed!
Ken
Kenny Jones, 23 minutes ago

Why a confession? I was unaware there was any scientific evidence of Abraham. Apparently there is! Ya see, I don ’t have a dog in this fight; I don't subscribe to any of the Abrahamic religions; I don’t know perhaps you do. To me it doesn’t matter if Abraham, Jesus, Moses, or any of the other characters of the Bible, Koran, Torah, or whatever; are Black skin kinky hair, Blue Eyes blond hair, or somewhere in between, it doesn’t matter to me so I have no reason to feel anger, hatred or any type of discontent towards anyone for stealing a religion I do not subscribe to. If you want to be at war; knock yourself out, but you can count me (and plenty of others) out of your war.

Ken

Why a confession? I was unaware there was any scientific evidence of Abraham. but you can count me (and plenty of others) out of your war.
Apparently there is! Ya see, I don ’t have a dog in this fight; I don't subscribe to any of the Abrahamic religions; I don’t know perhaps you do. To me it doesn’t matter if Abraham, Jesus, Moses, or any of the other characters of the Bible, Koran, Torah, or whatever; are Black skin kinky hair, Blue Eyes blond hair, or somewhere in between, it doesn’t matter to me so I have no reason to feel anger, hatred or any type of discontent towards anyone for stealing a religion I do not subscribe to. If you want to be at war; knock yourself out,

Ken

Good deal Kenny, I gotchu. Take care.

[QUOTE="Kenny Jones, post: 964870, member: 56965"

What on Earth are you talking about? John and Bill are English names. The English language didn’t even exist during this time.

If it seems I am not addressing the assertions, or answering your claims, it’s because even though you’ve made a lot of claims, that’s all I see them as; claims. Until you can back those claims up with an outside source, I see those claims as nothing more than your opinion (many of which I disagree with) which you are entitled to.

The reason I was trying to get a date or timeline from you is because perhaps it will cause you to present an outside source to back up some of these claims you have been making.

Now as far as this “war” you say Black people have been with the Jews and other Semites, I am not at war with anybody; if you wanna be at war, that’s your choice, but don’t expect everyone else to agree with ya; you can fight that war on your own bruh

Ken

/QUOTE]
Aren't you functionally literate Kenny, or is there another reason why you’re not addressing assertions answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium, or weren’t you previously aware of the fact that the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza is Khufu [reign falls comfortably within 3500 BCE] as opposed John or Bill?

What on Earth are you talking about? John and Bill are English names. The English language didn’t even exist during this time. AND?

Are you genuinely this obtuse or are you going to answer my question [above/ how/why is it my fault that you believe being consistently evasive makes you arch]?

FYI Ken Jones, isn’t it an easily verifiable fact that the reigns of Khufu, Djedefrah, Khafre and Menkare come under what is known as Nubia/Khemet Egypt’s Fourth Dynasty circa 2613 – 2498 BCE, which is very comfortably within the 3500 BCE cut off you’ve given with regard to verifying Egyptian Pharaohs of African ethnicity, and aren’t these names very very obviously African as opposed to Semitic or European?

Doesn’t this site spectacularly highlights the so profound difference between people of African ethnicity like Destee and the very very obviously UNWELL white folk like you Kenny Jones; because while I wouldn’t go to Stormfront or any of the other NEO NAZI NUTCASE websites to tell the MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES [MAD’s] there anything; [genuinely don’t care what they think or assert about any topic], why do we experience a steady influx of epically CLUELESS individuals like you attempting to project overview in interjecting in our discussions/debates with very very dated White Supremacist Racist GARBAGE?

Destee insists that we shouldn’t just tell you so very obviously RACIST RETARDS to simply Go Forth and multiply [do something constructive with regard to stopping the other MAD’s/your siblings and comrades ongoing onslaught on Humanity and Gaia], or at least attempt to leave the totally baffled on confused AUTOMATON KILLBOT zone behind?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
treszapotes1.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back