Egypt : TODAY'S BLACK EGYPTIANS

Kenny Jones

BANNED
Jun 30, 2016

I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black. Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.

Ken

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I think a lot of people forget North Africa has always been Caucasian; it is Sub-Sarah Africa (below the Sarah Desert) that has always been black. Just as some seem to think of Africa as a single country, they also seem to think all the people on the Continent as of the same race.

Ken

Wrong Kenny,

The change was political with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859.

https://destee.com/threads/out-of-africa-theory-in-question.81521/page-5#post-896794

The "flip-flop" speaks to him being disingenuous, which I had indicated in one of my posts.

Exactly, Africa and Asia remains one continent. It was changed politically with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859. As the image below indicates, the so-called "Middle East" was also first known as the "Far East." When in actuality, it is properly North Africa.

newworldme.png

Clyde C Coger Jr, Sep 4, 2014

Also, there is this, which explains your confusion:

https://destee.com/threads/black-hi...of-people-and-places.85497/page-2#post-942511

Black History Month: Aminah The Warrior Queen

Aminah of ZazZau (1533-1610), commonly known as The Warrior Queen, exemplified the term bada$$. The she was a leader with few peer. She expanded the territory where she lived, and unified the Hausa people of north Africa, modern day Nigeria, to the largest borders in history. Oddly enough, her real life persona would be the model for the wholly fictional television series “Xena Warrior Princess” ...

http://allhiphop.com/2016/02/04/black-history-month-aminah-the-warrior-queen/

screen-shot-2016-02-04-at-10-31-05-am.png

xena.jpg

Xena Warrior Princess.” Ain’t that a bish?

43272-queen_amina.jpg

Amina was born around 1533 in Zaria, a province of today’s Nigeria. She was the daughter of Bakwa of Turunku. Their family’s wealth was derived from the trade of leather goods, cloth, kola, salt, horses and imported metals.

Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 12, 2016

Kenny Jones

BANNED
Jun 30, 2016
Wrong Kenny,

The change was political with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859.

https://destee.com/threads/out-of-africa-theory-in-question.81521/page-5#post-896794

The "flip-flop" speaks to him being disingenuous, which I had indicated in one of my posts.

Exactly, Africa and Asia remains one continent. It was changed politically with the advent of the Suez Canal in 1859. As the image below indicates, the so-called "Middle East" was also first known as the "Far East." When in actuality, it is properly North Africa.

newworldme.png

Clyde C Coger Jr, Sep 4, 2014

Also, there is this, which explains your confusion:

https://destee.com/threads/black-hi...of-people-and-places.85497/page-2#post-942511

Black History Month: Aminah The Warrior Queen

Aminah of ZazZau (1533-1610), commonly known as The Warrior Queen, exemplified the term bada$$. The she was a leader with few peer. She expanded the territory where she lived, and unified the Hausa people of north Africa, modern day Nigeria, to the largest borders in history. Oddly enough, her real life persona would be the model for the wholly fictional television series “Xena Warrior Princess” ...

http://allhiphop.com/2016/02/04/black-history-month-aminah-the-warrior-queen/

screen-shot-2016-02-04-at-10-31-05-am.png

xena.jpg

Xena Warrior Princess.” Ain’t that a bish?

43272-queen_amina.jpg

Amina was born around 1533 in Zaria, a province of today’s Nigeria. She was the daughter of Bakwa of Turunku. Their family’s wealth was derived from the trade of leather goods, cloth, kola, salt, horses and imported metals.

Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 12, 2016

I made a point, you proclaimed me wrong, then you provide a link which has nothing to do with anything I said. You've addressed nothing I've said, and you've proved nothing I've said wrong, and the link provided you suspect as the source of my confusion; does not address anything I said. If you are going to say I am wrong, can you at least show me where I've gone wrong?

Ken

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I made a point, you proclaimed me wrong, then you provide a link which has nothing to do with anything I said. You've addressed nothing I've said, and you've proved nothing I've said wrong, and the link provided you suspect as the source of my confusion; does not address anything I said. If you are going to say I am wrong, can you at least show me where I've gone wrong?

Ken

Wrong again Kenny,

Here's exactly what you said:

Ken
Kenny Jones, Today at 2:15 PM

If I am to help show you were you are wrong, its takes two Kenny, I gave you what I had, you must read, digest and do the rest. There was a period, shown and proven by the links provided that the below statement of yours is just not true.

"North Africa has always been Caucasian"

Let me suggest you look back over the information, and hopefully, you'll come away with a different outlook, if not, there's nothing else I can do to help you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
chuck Black Entertainment : What are your thoughts about today's black tv shows? Black Entertainment 3
chuck Black Entertainment : Black To The Future: What Are Your Takes On Today's Black Science Fiction Movies? Black Entertainment 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BLACK AFRICAN WOMEN IN THE MILITARY TODAY Chevron Dove 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today Black Money Business Jobs 3
chuck South Africa : What Are You Feeling About Black Politics In South Africa Today? South Africa 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Are The Hopes And Dreams Of Today's Young Black People Truly A Reflection Of: Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : What Is The Real Basis Of Black Culture Today?!? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black Poetry : What Are You Feeling And Thinking About The Black Lives Matter Rallies And Protests Today ?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Black American Power Players Shaping Culture Today Black People Doing Positive Things 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Concerns And Criticisms Of Today's Black Leaders Being Based On?? Black People Politics 1
chuck Black People Politics : Black Rights And Today's White Backlash Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Are Today's Black Leaders Playing Us Cheap And Close? Black People Politics 6
Keita Kenyatta Jails / Prisons : Michelle Alexander: More Black Men Are In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black Men Are No Better-Off Today Than Their Forefathers Were in 1865 Black People Open Forum 229
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 288
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : Black Today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SophiaG Black People : I am SHOCKED by what I learned in class today - FBI CIA Infiltration of Black Organizations Black People Open Forum 39
OldSoul OldSoul : Today! Sunday! Noon ET CHAT - Topic: Why Black People talk the way We do! OldSoul 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Black African Americans from Colonial Times & Today Christian Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Most Visible Potent Enemy Against Black People And afrika Today, Is The President Chief Elder Osiris 0
chuck Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About? Black People Open Forum 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Voice Hold No weight In The World Today? Chief Elder Osiris 3
C Black People : Today's Black Leaders are they doing enough? Black People Open Forum 87
T Black Women : Black Women of the '70s vs. Black Women of today Black Women 8
chuck Black People : Yesterdays's Black Meccas Today's White Havens-? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Today In Black History African American History Culture 274
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Suffer Today Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Swagging Pretentious Black People Today Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION TO MAKE TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THERE ARE NO BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES IN AMERICA TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BEING BLACK CARRY NO INDEPENDENT VALUE IN THE WORLD TODAY Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE TODAY DESCENDANTS, A THOUSAND YEARS HENCE, Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Money Business Jobs : USA Today article on Black Spending Habits Black Money Business Jobs 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Mind Black People Display Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Folks Safer Today than We were Five Years Ago, 9-11 :?: Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Of Yesteryear's Was Different From Black Folks Today Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Women : The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks to “Today’s Black Woman” expo Black Women 2
Al D Black People : The Emasculation of Men ( Are Men Today Becoming TOO Feminine)? Black People Open Forum 35
OldSoul Black People : Kwame Ture on Haiti - The strongest 3 mins you will hear today!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Living Decendants Alive Today Of Jesus, Mary, or Joseph? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 35 Poignant James Baldwin Quotes That Are Especially Timely Today African American History Culture 0