Black Poetry : today

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by brotherdarrows@, Apr 10, 2007.

1. brotherdarrows@

brotherdarrows@ Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    this is what i see today in the world today people wonder who i am i know who i am i am who i am and i am being next in line for what is next after i be worthy of what i earn from what i learn in the heart of the city shut the block for the likes of the pope but the man who knew no more the life of a whore what we learned everday the same brothers holding down the same street corner welcome to what i see and what i do sad facts that are real sealed and held down only to rise and lift thine eyes being outcast and fallen cries that hit concrete that is real the west the left the next the flex the text the stress the confess the cure raw uncut ain't never seen a cat like me before coast and toast best milled bread never dead pop him drop him cop him medicine that you waiting for machine gun grit hot and lit and i do what i do when i do how did this happen never relaxing maxing to the top that is why we will rock when we got never stop fix it up so this life is a test and test tested true a clue listen with sincere inten and purpose i warn you son i am not the one the son of a who man take care of business when i shine out the gate so i don't play around never go around to what i know when i flow definition on a mission with fusion and confusion and ruling the mental macks and macking the mentals good to the hood like i should supreme example of how it should be done when its done this is what i see in don't have to stop this is what i do when i got to do what i have to do and it real everyday sun shining and no nore whinning only courageous moments moving forward with the velocity hypnosis grins my job i can't use it never do it only write rhymes to incite minds with rays of sunshine and i see mine all about mine and i feel mine never sleeping always awake as i mash the brake trying not to forsake what i gained with ache and pain as i travel with the rain none lately the sky is dry with lies from the white guys at two guys with a trip and a trick to make fool its real its cool i cough a funny cough a noise a voice in the darkness never saying whatever thats ever what around the other way over there where we or you and what we do what we do when i do you and your crew over and sweat what the hell i no its a verbal abyss add it to your list and i never miss a tender kiss i take all the risk raise a black fist let me add you to it trip off it but don't abuse it appreciate it when you get it we going to get they want it so we going to give it don't hide it its real my bills paid in the shade so i get it up don't give it up i come to pick it up and put it up and you never when you put it what to i got merging in lanes swerving in and out clout no doubt and you sip ice tee like twice as nice with rice and ice no swine allowed don't eat that cat rat and dog its called hog listen to what i tell you or you can go and do with who and then you blew better get back or lack this ain't no act real deal as i build i feel the earth as it reveal and time runs it own course and i am a side ways surgeon with no scalpel but knowledge wisdom and understanding freedom justice and equality food clothing and shelter love peace and happiness just a little something to flow to after hard work and hard pay in the world today in the world today

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    :hiya: brotherdarrows@
    Welcome to our home, relax and enjoy yourself
    you came in swinging with this piece ..:great:
    Hoping to hear/read much more.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the new home you just found
    welcome to the house of peace & respect
    welcome as you share and give love

today u are that u are and what is for thee awesome piece right here
    again welcome Brotherdarrow@

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Laying down what you see, so that all will know. I'll bet this sounds great spoken. Welcome to Destee, hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.