Black People : TODAY IN HIP HOP HISTORY

Nameless

BANNED
Aug 26, 2010
GETTING HIP HOP HISTORY MONTH POPPIN

NOVEMBER IS HIP HOP HISTORY MONTH

I went to the spot, and he was playing pictionary with me.

I often make this face, Where I have wrinkles in my forehead, cause I'm thinking, and the thought that goes with the face is WTF?!.

Sometimes I think random thoughts like...

****, Bob Marley should've shot the deputy too.

Anyway back to the wrinkly face, and the spot.

First I wanna break the television that is going on with this infomercial about the power of one, but had my trusty walk-man wit me, so I opted to listen to criminal minded instead.

Then a guy comes and he sits right next to me... we talking.. he know my People, but he has one of his books, Ruminations...

I wanted it... and I knew he was there to sell his old friend his own book, cause he said he had gotten in from the basement where Kris use to live, when he worked for him. He was going on about how Kris' "wife" hated him..

random thought

But my BOOK SAYS MRS

I really wanted to tell him he smelled like cat piss and should be ashamed of himself that he showed up here looking for a handout

But Kris says you practice forgiveness when your enemies are hugged.

I was gonna offer the dude sixty bucks for the book cause that's what I had, but I didn't want the book bad enough to feed that particular greed...

Next I wanna punch the dude with the cell phone in the face, cause he is distracting, and ignorant and rude...

Now it's Hiphop History Month, and everybody talking about everything but Hiphop's real origin and History.

And mind you, I had showed up early and requested that I introduce Kris because I had just left Soho, and he deserved more then a quick google search of his accomplishments, and the guy was like it was that bad, hugh

HELL YEAH, it was that bad.

Now, it's taking every inkling of self control I got, to not express the need for security up in this spot, cause I'm really getting ready to act a fool up in here, up in here.

Now, here come Kris....

Random thought

no this ***** didn't just walk by me like he didn't project his *** here and see me sitting right there! :flame:

And he ain't making it better, cause he up there yelling about "BUT I LOVE HIM" :luv:

Krinkly face

Random thought

YUP :luv:

He hasn't mentioned that it's Hiphop History Month, and Hiphop's History is in the making, but he's holding up magazines called hip-hop with pictures of wil smith, and puff daddy and i'm like

that's not Hip Hop :uzi:

he's like yes it is

I'm like no it's not :uzi:

he's like yes, it really is :yesno:

I'm like no it's not :whip:

he's like yeah, it is :yesno:

I'm like he's a sellout, and he's pop.....:car: :explode:

Dude in the back is like yup call a spade a spade

Random thought:

mondo shut your fake *** up cause i wanna punch u in ur face too

Now back to you...

So where's you....... it's a Hip Hop magazine :?: :?: :?:

He says, good question. :?: :thinking:

Now I wanna leave, but I don't cause Beast owe me money, and I'm the ONE.

Now the krinkly face is frozen up cause Kris talking bout what's her name...

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

oh yeah, cristina agulera, or however u spell it, is h i p h o p...

u gotta spell what h i p h o p u referring to cause now u really pissin me off.

Now it's question time, and here come the media what r u gonna do bout the thugs..

ok... he flips on him... now don't be talking bout the thugs..

random thought

yeah

next up

the white ***** in the tight dress..

can she hand her nine eleven flyers out, cause they wanna know the truth

He looks at me, with the fear of God in his eyes.

Random thought

It's Hip Hop History Month u disrespectful *****

I mean really if u look around there is only one door. Everyone in here gotta leave out that door. Carry you stank *** over there and just hand em out while people leave, u low budget skank.

Random thought

Why do people also look for the truth from liars.

Random thought

Meanwhile, he talking bout they don't wanna see how we really are..

He looks at me, they don't know I'm not God, they don't know your not God..

Random thought

Save the Mr. Magoo as clues for somebody that cares, cause these ain't bugle boy jeans I'm wearing, and I got a REAL QUESTION:

IF HIP HOP IS FREE, THEN WHY WOULD WE NEED TO BE THE FIRST KULTURE TO ESTABLISH RELIGION IN THE UNITED STATES.

And I'm pretty sure he saw the question coming.

So he got another cheesy introduction.

To make matters worse, this trick in the front ain't watching her kids cause she watching Kris wit goo goo eyes. I wanna punch her in the face too. But I just stepped right in front of her like yeah whatever, sign up another day

Random thought

I should've brought some coloring books and crayons with me

Anyway now he laughing, ha ha ha, we talk a lil bout beast and my money, and he like beast a problem

I'm like and mondo.....

Meanwhile

the fat ***** looking at me like she gonna do something, what u the body guard, u big *****, go write a book about why fat ******* order everything on the menu and a diet coke, looking like a side of beef, and he thinks it's funny.

So I continue and mondo... he's like

Mondo's here, now I'm yelling a lil, and moving my neck side to side

HE'S A PROBLEM TOO!

Now here comes the man with two books...

Kris ask who he should make um out to... dude like just sign

Random thought:

Just make one out to amazon and the other one out to ebay, I'd sure like to punch this "derogatory word for white people" in the face

Kris looks at me

Well don't read my mind then, cause he's an exploiter.

I Love the Gospel of Hiphop. I'm in Love with the author. I'm not a fool in Love, and Love doesn't lead, it follows.

Who was you expecting, jesus?

Honesty is always the best "policy". And since I can read the author, because I know the authors history, I know what it means when he expresses, "I never could really see or feel" the actual presence of GOD.

****, I hope I am what you expected.

All I expected was for you to be real with me. A Divine Performance is nice, but to be...........

Now, I don't mean to appear disrespectful, I told you to your face, disrespect toward you doesn't even exist in me.

In fact, the only time I wasn't aware of my own existence is when you were not a part of it anymore.

Even surrounded with oppression 1981 to 1991 were the best times of my life, in retrospect. Maybe you just thought you were driving.

Because 1992 to 2004 took me through hell.

I'm the one that's holding on for life, for dear life.

So like I asked you, you proved your point now what?

I don't have the rite to self create here. I gave that to you, and free will is yours, not mine.

This is why I can behave as I do. I chose GOD, and since GOD is not physical a vehicle is necessary.

You understand the concept of the car, but the inspiration was so that GOD could also have a vehicle.

Man is selfish.. sell fish...

And this is a part of Hip Hop's true history, cause it's my turn to dream, and form the future US.

I know what GOD's thought of you was, and how dare you steal it from my being.

The only difference is everyone else "she" decided to take their spot.

I don't want to be you. I just wanted to be your wife.

You say don't give my dreams up, but my battle is the same as yours was... How come you couldn't love me when you didn't know I was she?

I didn't want you to Love me for "who" I AM, because I wouldn't be being just to myself..........

Undying Love seals the future, because I appear to have nothing because I lost...

Everything

That meant something to me.....

You think I care if I appear to die......

I'm always gonna exist, I've earned it, for never switching up or playing God......

I don't even want to be "god" if your not a part of that... there's not enough power in existence to make me turn my back on GOD

You wanna play games, go ahead, but don't tell me to leave a positive message, when your a liar too, by your own actions.

Random thought

server can get punched in the face too.. go to anther bible school together

I'm so use to being hurt, I'm numb too it.....

You still wanna battle me?

You'll never know if your really the number 1 mc... I don't want a competitor

And I don't have anything to prove, not even the desire to appear sane.

How long did you think it would be before I figured it all out.

And yeah, they mad about me, cause loyalty means something to me....

Black woman are always loyal even when it is undeserved. It is our nature to remain true to Love, as we define it.

But I like how I look on the inside, so I have no need to be here trying to perfect my outside.

I have no discipline and I am untrainable.....

I have respect and Love for GOD.

Do you?????

Pick a spot in history, or be courageous enough to practice faith as a way of life and not a Divine Performance.

I Love You,

I will remain

Nameless

GETTING HIP HOP HISTORY MONTH POPPIN

NOVEMBER IS HIP HOP HISTORY MONTH

I went to the spot, and he was playing pictionary with me.

I often make this face, Where I have wrinkles in my forehead, cause I'm thinking, and the thought that goes with the face is WTF?!.

Sometimes I think random thoughts like...

****, Bob Marley should've shot the deputy too.

Anyway back to the wrinkly face, and the spot.

First I wanna break the television that is going on with this infomercial about the power of one, but had my trusty walk-man wit me, so I opted to listen to criminal minded instead.

Then a guy comes and he sits right next to me... we talking.. he know my People, but he has one of his books, Ruminations...

I wanted it... and I knew he was there to sell his old friend his own book, cause he said he had gotten in from the basement where Kris use to live, when he worked for him. He was going on about how Kris' "wife" hated him..

random thought

But my BOOK SAYS MRS

I really wanted to tell him he smelled like cat piss and should be ashamed of himself that he showed up here looking for a handout

But Kris says you practice forgiveness when your enemies are hugged.

I was gonna offer the dude sixty bucks for the book cause that's what I had, but I didn't want the book bad enough to feed that particular greed...

Next I wanna punch the dude with the cell phone in the face, cause he is distracting, and ignorant and rude...

Now it's Hiphop History Month, and everybody talking about everything but Hiphop's real origin and History.

And mind you, I had showed up early and requested that I introduce Kris because I had just left Soho, and he deserved more then a quick google search of his accomplishments, and the guy was like it was that bad, hugh

HELL YEAH, it was that bad.

Now, it's taking every inkling of self control I got, to not express the need for security up in this spot, cause I'm really getting ready to act a fool up in here, up in here.

Now, here come Kris....

Random thought

no this ***** didn't just walk by me like he didn't project his *** here and see me sitting right there! :flame:

And he ain't making it better, cause he up there yelling about "BUT I LOVE HIM" :luv:

Krinkly face

Random thought

YUP :luv:

He hasn't mentioned that it's Hiphop History Month, and Hiphop's History is in the making, but he's holding up magazines called hip-hop with pictures of wil smith, and puff daddy and i'm like

that's not Hip Hop :uzi:

he's like yes it is

I'm like no it's not :uzi:

he's like yes, it really is :yesno:

I'm like no it's not :whip:

he's like yeah, it is :yesno:

I'm like he's a sellout, and he's pop.....:car: :explode:

Dude in the back is like yup call a spade a spade

Random thought:

mondo shut your fake *** up cause i wanna punch u in ur face too

Now back to you...

So where's you....... it's a Hip Hop magazine :?: :?: :?:

He says, good question. :?: :thinking:

Now I wanna leave, but I don't cause Beast owe me money, and I'm the ONE.

Now the krinkly face is frozen up cause Kris talking bout what's her name...

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

oh yeah, cristina agulera, or however u spell it, is h i p h o p...

u gotta spell what h i p h o p u referring to cause now u really pissin me off.

Now it's question time, and here come the media what r u gonna do bout the thugs..

ok... he flips on him... now don't be talking bout the thugs..

random thought

yeah

next up

the white ***** in the tight dress..

can she hand her nine eleven flyers out, cause they wanna know the truth

He looks at me, with the fear of God in his eyes.

Random thought

It's Hip Hop History Month u disrespectful *****

I mean really if u look around there is only one door. Everyone in here gotta leave out that door. Carry you stank *** over there and just hand em out while people leave, u low budget skank.

Random thought

Why do people also look for the truth from liars.

Random thought

Meanwhile, he talking bout they don't wanna see how we really are..

He looks at me, they don't know I'm not God, they don't know your not God..

Random thought

Save the Mr. Magoo as clues for somebody that cares, cause these ain't bugle boy jeans I'm wearing, and I got a REAL QUESTION:

IF HIP HOP IS FREE, THEN WHY WOULD WE NEED TO BE THE FIRST KULTURE TO ESTABLISH RELIGION IN THE UNITED STATES.

And I'm pretty sure he saw the question coming.

So he got another cheesy introduction.

To make matters worse, this trick in the front ain't watching her kids cause she watching Kris wit goo goo eyes. I wanna punch her in the face too. But I just stepped right in front of her like yeah whatever, sign up another day

Random thought

I should've brought some coloring books and crayons with me

Anyway now he laughing, ha ha ha, we talk a lil bout beast and my money, and he like beast a problem

I'm like and mondo.....

Meanwhile

the fat ***** looking at me like she gonna do something, what u the body guard, u big *****, go write a book about why fat ******* order everything on the menu and a diet coke, looking like a side of beef, and he thinks it's funny.

So I continue and mondo... he's like

Mondo's here, now I'm yelling a lil, and moving my neck side to side

HE'S A PROBLEM TOO!

Now here comes the man with two books...

Kris ask who he should make um out to... dude like just sign

Random thought:

Just make one out to amazon and the other one out to ebay, I'd sure like to punch this "derogatory word for white people" in the face

Kris looks at me

Well don't read my mind then, cause he's an exploiter.

I Love the Gospel of Hiphop. I'm in Love with the author. I'm not a fool in Love, and Love doesn't lead, it follows.

Who was you expecting, jesus?

Honesty is always the best "policy". And since I can read the author, because I know the authors history, I know what it means when he expresses, "I never could really see or feel" the actual presence of GOD.

****, I hope I am what you expected.

All I expected was for you to be real with me. A Divine Performance is nice, but to be...........

Now, I don't mean to appear disrespectful, I told you to your face, disrespect toward you doesn't even exist in me.

In fact, the only time I wasn't aware of my own existence is when you were not a part of it anymore.

Even surrounded with oppression 1981 to 1991 were the best times of my life, in retrospect. Maybe you just thought you were driving.

Because 1992 to 2004 took me through hell.

I'm the one that's holding on for life, for dear life.

So like I asked you, you proved your point now what?

I don't have the rite to self create here. I gave that to you, and free will is yours, not mine.

This is why I can behave as I do. I chose GOD, and since GOD is not physical a vehicle is necessary.

You understand the concept of the car, but the inspiration was so that GOD could also have a vehicle.

Man is selfish.. sell fish...

And this is a part of Hip Hop's true history, cause it's my turn to dream, and form the future US.

I know what GOD's thought of you was, and how dare you steal it from my being.

The only difference is everyone else "she" decided to take their spot.

I don't want to be you. I just wanted to be your wife.

You say don't give my dreams up, but my battle is the same as yours was... How come you couldn't love me when you didn't know I was she?

I didn't want you to Love me for "who" I AM, because I wouldn't be being just to myself..........

Undying Love seals the future, because I appear to have nothing because I lost...

Everything

That meant something to me.....

You think I care if I appear to die......

I'm always gonna exist, I've earned it, for never switching up or playing God......

I don't even want to be "god" if your not a part of that... there's not enough power in existence to make me turn my back on GOD

You wanna play games, go ahead, but don't tell me to leave a positive message, when your a liar too, by your own actions.

Random thought

server can get punched in the face too.. go to anther bible school together

I'm so use to being hurt, I'm numb too it.....

You still wanna battle me?

You'll never know if your really the number 1 mc... I don't want a competitor

And I don't have anything to prove, not even the desire to appear sane.

How long did you think it would be before I figured it all out.

And yeah, they mad about me, cause loyalty means something to me....

Black woman are always loyal even when it is undeserved. It is our nature to remain true to Love, as we define it.

But I like how I look on the inside, so I have no need to be here trying to perfect my outside.

I have no discipline and I am untrainable.....

I have respect and Love for GOD.

Do you?????

Pick a spot in history, or be courageous enough to practice faith as a way of life and not a Divine Performance.

I Love You,

I will remain

Nameless

Peace

I dunno, Maybe it's time to give some slow jams a try?

"G-spot" by Gerald levert always relaxes me.....

Yo G Lavert is that knock.. I am not ur cassanova, me and romeo ain't neva been friends, can't u c how much i really love u, gonna sing it to u time and time again..

anyway i was just thinking...

I was playing word association... association.. like basketball association..

anyway.... i was contemplating a video on the n word where Kris is like if I say blue and u think rice.. like it's a issue..

so i'm associating words.. and i'm :thinking: :thinking:

about when me and Kris was talking on the phone, and I was like yo, u dope.. u wrote all about the tuckers and johnsons in the Gospel...

he's so dope

and i'm just talking and talking and talking.. he telling me he'll never break my heart... and he appreciates my heart, and he's gonna come on saturday.. and blah blah.. and i'm his sister..

i was yeah

wateva

and i was like like i was saying... the johnsons adopted me.. and my "cousin" she got raped by her father, and her daughter is her sister too

so anyway i was telling Kris how they do incest.. and my aunt married a johnson but she was a johnson.. i told him they say they checked

but they only checked back to va.. i was like they need to check louisianna

cause they got incest poppin all which ways..

so anyway i was just associating words presently and i thought

johnson & johnson's

and my mind went

incest

and ironically enough they make white baby powder, and no br james i'm not surprised...

then i'm like what u doing

and he's like i'm in a meeting.....

and then my secondary source said

johnson

slavery

It's like wow, these animals don't have to Love me, not at all, but they all claim to be servants of God.

In essence why live with one foot in this world, and one foot in the spirit world, heavenly power proves that people would stop at nothing to have control.

Today's power only seems to exist, imagine if all of this was actual.

Yo G Lavert is that knock.. I am not ur cassanova, me and romeo ain't neva been friends, can't u c how much i really love u, gonna sing it to u time and time again..

anyway i was just thinking...

I was playing word association... association.. like basketball association..

anyway.... i was contemplating a video on the n word where Kris is like if I say blue and u think rice.. like it's a issue..

so i'm associating words.. and i'm :thinking: :thinking:

about when me and Kris was talking on the phone, and I was like yo, u dope.. u wrote all about the tuckers and johnsons in the Gospel...

he's so dope

and i'm just talking and talking and talking.. he telling me he'll never break my heart... and he appreciates my heart, and he's gonna come on saturday.. and blah blah.. and i'm his sister..

i was yeah

wateva

and i was like like i was saying... the johnsons adopted me.. and my "cousin" she got raped by her father, and her daughter is her sister too

so anyway i was telling Kris how they do incest.. and my aunt married a johnson but she was a johnson.. i told him they say they checked

but they only checked back to va.. i was like they need to check louisianna

cause they got incest poppin all which ways..

so anyway i was just associating words presently and i thought

johnson & johnson's

and my mind went

incest

and ironically enough they make white baby powder, and no br james i'm not surprised...

then i'm like what u doing

and he's like i'm in a meeting.....

and then my secondary source said

johnson

slavery

It's like wow, these animals don't have to Love me, not at all, but they all claim to be servants of God.

In essence why live with one foot in this world, and one foot in the spirit world, heavenly power proves that people would stop at nothing to have control.

Today's power only seems to exist, imagine if all of this was actual.

peace

Thank 'god' for HIPHOP......

one day a beat was born
and some mc's started to ride
they talked about their Dj's
as the crowd moved from side to side
In the basement parties in the dark
or whether in park jams
they used the power from the street lights
and instantly the park was jammed
cats in the corner started breakin'
graffiti artists by the buildin' sprayin ish up
with their names on their belt buckles
in B-boy poses playin' tough
the gods in a cipher
steadily droppin' bombs
with their feet at a 45 degree angle
right over left were their arms
i can't front i miss those days
of the "1,2 and you don't stop"
HipHop should thank those who hold it close
but thank god for hiphop........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back