he will never know her REAL love
her SINCERE care
instead he will grab and hope and guess at what he @SSumes is not there
but pain and life are such that as his heart is breaking
her heart is destroyed
nothing worth rebuilding after breaking down the love of your life
and death
death
death is better then knowing...you just gave up life LOVE and the man who gave it to you...
to degrade yourself to nothing
nothing...
and hope one day he sees...he IS everything.
---
That was painfully real. I dont think you should ever put down your "bic" loved the way it ended. You are more than all of that...you are a Man. And in my opinion a poet this deserved my first post :) looking forward to more

surely through your words express deep mindfully grace
i think you need to continue to build off the great writting
you have blessed us with ......one knows not until they find themselves
this was on point

My brtha my brotha Before this I had read all of or almost all of your work but this is the one I related to the most. I don't really believe that anyone should retire until they die b/c then and only then the soul doesn't crave for the pen and pad but I do respect your decision to let go now. I must say I've felt this way many times like living just isn't the answer. I've also really been on the brink of ending my life literally but thank god something was there to bring me back. I really do love this one than you for writing it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back