Black Poetry : To you...............

Da1whoownslife

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2003
Da Dirty South....Texas...
Occupation
Student
I can't take it anymore..... I love you too much to give up what we had just because mistakes was made. I want to be with you no matter the consequences that we bring to the relationship....I am getting tired of always wondering, whose with you all the time.. Are they listening to you and your inner heart? Probably so, probably not.... If not... you deserve better than that... I know I told you that alot but it's the truth.... You deserve to be treated like royality because you are a queen in my eye... You mean alot to me.... I will do anything in my power for you, if it's in my grasp... it's all yours.... Even if I can't have you back in my life as my girl, it's okay because I know that you will always be in my heart... Dayum... I just miss those nights, those short *** nights, of when we conversed about everything and anything.
... about our dreams and goals... Those was nights.... Dayum... I just miss you...... Your silly *** laugh..... Your sarcastic remarks... Dayum...... I won't ever regret meeting you.... you taught me so much about life, love, and not to forget basketball.... (Basketball is very interesting too....lol) Anywho...... I just wanted you to know that I still think about you....and the possiblity of us..... There is nothing wrong with dreaming.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back