Black People Politics : To Vote or Not to Vote

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, Sep 16, 2016.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    upload_2016-9-16_7-17-52.jpeg

upload_2016-9-16_7-18-14.jpeg

upload_2016-9-16_7-18-26.jpeg

upload_2016-9-16_7-18-50.jpeg

upload_2016-9-16_7-19-6.jpeg

• Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  2. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
  3. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
  4. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

upload_2016-9-16_9-42-4.png

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.
    April 12, 2014

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”​

Read more
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism

Civil Wrongs: Lyndon B. Johnson
    July 11, 2013

[​IMG]
    It was the Republicans who fought for and were responsible for the passage of civil rights laws, not LBJ. Revisionist history, taught by Liberal dogma saturated educators, has propagated lies about the civil rights movement for almost 50 years!​

Read more
    http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/civil-wrongs-lyndon-b-johnson

The Democratic Party’s Two-Facedness of Race Relations
    August 24, 2011

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
    ~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.

If you listen to Democrats (many of you do — at least those who watch MSNBC and read the NY Times rabidly), you hear fanciful yarns spun so sweetly about how LBJ ended racism, segregation and voting inequality in America. They make him sound like Mr. Rogers.​

Read more
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-conservative/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995.html

Malcolm on Politricks...

Joe Biden speaks his mind...

Artur Davis comments on Biden's remarks...

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    we have a chance to break the republican control of congress.....

6. Oasis

Oasis Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    I've never voted. And I'll never vote again. And I hope everyone will do the same. It's not like they haven't already selected who they want in office anyway, and the race is just for show. But there's something about the show..... psychologically... how they already have you pegged through polls and propaganda campaigns... and they expect you to act a certain way before you even make a move. Now there's where the sickness comes in.... Elections aren't just about voting candidates into office (they're barely about that anyway)... but even more so about being able to control the population and gauge where we're at in terms of groupthink. They wanna know what blackmen are thinking and doing. They wanna know what black women are thinking and doing. They wanna tinker and poke and prod the minds of our people to see where they can a pull a string or two and get away with it. The more we allow them this access to this kind of information, the more power they feel they have over us.
    When a black person votes, for the charade it really is, you aren't doing anything much besides confirming or denying the machine's suspicions of you, because they already have you pegged anyway. It just seems to make so much more sense to me... to keep the establishment out of your mind by not giving them any information. One could say the exact same thing about most social media platforms. They're tools used to codify and categorize us. It's all psychological today.
    Our ancestors and forefathers fought for the right to vote.... The RIGHT to vote..... that means I have the choice to do it or not to do it. They fought for access. Now picture this, black people are so hungry for unity... yet we've barely ever voted on the same page. Nor has voting helped us out much collectively. But I guarantee, there is nothing more frightening to the establishment than all black people not showing up to the polls and throwing all the projections completely off. But even beyond that.... the puppeteers behind the whole show will be petrified because they have exactly no idea what black people are thinking anymore. And that fear of loss of control will set in and then we'll see some outrageous sh*t to follow behind it. Just my take on the subject. Don't let em in your mind anymore.

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :bs:

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  9. Oasis

Oasis Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hey.... some people love playing the game... Or getting played.... Some don't....

10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Nancy Pelosi's eyes: PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

All I could think of was this when seeing her trying...

Blaming the third party candidates that are excluded from national coverage and debates, for Hillary's drop in the supposed polls? :D

These people are adorable