To vent, or not to vent......'tis is the proposal:

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
Recently, I was in the chat room, and the family was discussing solutions on how to deal with irrate behavior in the forums. I brought up the idea of a "Vent Forum". IMO,This forum can be used for members who disagree strongly with the majority of posters, or just a place to brush a chip off the shoulder. Also, I feel such a forum will steer negative energies from the more mainstream forums. What do you think family; will this aide in quelling the more tempermental members, or will it enable members to retain a carefree/careless attitude? I'd like to hear your input family. :look:

spicybrown said:
Recently, I was in the chat room, and the family was discussing solutions on how to deal with irrate behavior in the forums. I brought up the idea of a "Vent Forum". IMO,This forum can be used for members who disagree strongly with the majority of posters, or just a place to brush a chip off the shoulder. Also, I feel such a forum will steer negative energies from the more mainstream forums. What do you think family; will this aide in quelling the more tempermental members, or will it enable members to retain a carefree/careless attitude? I'd like to hear your input family. :look:

I gotta admit that this is an ideal.... Let 'em Take it to the woodshed!

Unfortunately, such a suggestion will not become a reality at Destees imho...

Peace!
Isaiah

The idea sounds like a good idea; however, i am a bit worried that all it would do is cause more drama. that forum will be a forum strickly for agruing...calling out purposes... respectfully of course... but don't we basically disagree/argue respectfully now anyway? and i don't think that a separate forum will keep the 'venting' out of the other forums....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back