The Front Porch : to the gods and goddesses out there peeping this

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by 103 ao kiji, Dec 18, 2016.

1. 103 ao kiji

103 ao kiji Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    First of all destee thank you for the welcome , I like the name ao kiji which from asian to English means "blue pheasant" , it resonates with me, my main focus is metaphysics so any decent discussion in that direction can easily capture my interest, I had a powerful astral projection once when I was 7, an orb came to visit what from my impression of the vision was my domain, an area I never left during my time before I gained physical form, now in that realm things are perceived threw thoughts and impressions, I couldn't get why the orb came to my domain but from the impressions I could pick up it was some kind of god so I know it had sentience, for some reason I attacked assaulting the beings conscious, can't pick up why I went on the offensive, but I didn't destroy the creature, I brought it back to consciousness, afterwards the projection ends there, so from a kid I never discounted what some would scoff at and claim to be fantasy, anyone feel free to give their take on it I'm listening

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,582
  3. 103 ao kiji

103 ao kiji Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    I got ya honored elder good looking jamesfrmphilly