Black People : TO THE ELDER THAT WANTS TO KNOW

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MRS. LADY, Mar 4, 2010.

1. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Peace Elders:

The object is to get to know GOD.

An object is a reason, and to know means to be.

We spend way too much "time" investigating GOD.

The Gospel of Hiphop is actually the most reliable information, because although it is only the 1st instrument, it reveals, if your looking the truth of the only instrument.

To be "in the world but not of it" is a term worth "face" value. We look too deep for a subtle message sometimes when it's right in our face.

A prophet is a "master in the illusion of time."

No one has "made" it anywhere as of yet, reason, spirit world.

The Gospel of Hiphop describes the spirit world, kingdom of heaven, invisible realm as the "experiences" of the "holy", however, this is not the truth.

It is described as a "spiritual food chain". Where things take many forms in seconds.

So we actually meditate upon ourselves to become concious of this invisible realm.

Guess what if u can see it with ur lenses it is not invisible.

What u need to understand is that when you create, you have to maintain what you create, because if u don't over time it fades aways.

The spirit world is no more then the illusion of you physical life, taking on it's own "life". If you created it, you can see it, and you can control it, only thing neither is actually it.

We never really think about GOD at all. We think of ourselves.

You can't get any farther, because I will not "control" anything that I didn't create, because that is actaully what karma is.

Really GOD needs us, but were so holy selfish.

Really all we are is GOD dreaming. If we truly knew GOD we would be aware that you can't find GOD in the "spirit" world because all you have done is gone to a place it GOD's dream where there is more GOD conciousness.

Life mimicks nature, in spirit and in flesh.

So in the spirit world if the "intent" is without this understanding, ur just controlling ur very own creation.....

like a computer that gets programmed and is ready to go, but it needs it's original operator to make it work correctly

I am Kris' illusion of Love, in GOD's dream. I've earned GOD's trust, and kept my promise to never use the "power" for self.

GOD is actually "being" me right now using my eyes, so I can use my I, so GOD can see/feel what is going on.

Now the way we "feel" is important, because GOD is not physical yet, so we are the instruments GOD is using.

So in the "spirit" world u can't c me because I am not created yet. I refuse to fall for that (rise/fall)

but what i do do in the spirit world is focus my energy on what I do Love.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    What is th gospel of hip hop?

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

The Gospel of Hip Hop, is the documentation of the collection of experience and recollection of the activity of the GOD force or the elements of goodness over "time".

Realeased in November, which is Hiphop story month, The god of rap, Blast Master KRS-ONE finally, after 22 years of investigation, organizes an over 800 page narration of Rap Music (hip-hop) folklore, for the spiritual correction and guidance of Hip Hop moving forward.

GOD is pleased with this Divine Performance, because Hiphop's Gospel is all inclusive. It provides everything Hip Hop actually knows up until this point in time with regard to creation.

Lawrence Parker also know as Kris, with his charismatically magnetic appeal, his devilishly handsome appearence, his omni-sexy Love for Hip Hop, his confidently charming style and aggessively gentle passion for knowledge makes The Gospel of Hip Hop truly GOD inspired.

Regardless of your chosen path, all are welcome to experience Hip Hop (the elements) through Hiphop (the conciousness), or do hip-hop (an be product).

Hiphop welcomes Hip Hop into the future, and what black was always meant to be.

The Gospel of Hiphop is physical manifestation of wisdom and knowledge, which in one sentence proves:

You can change GOD's name, but you can't change GOD's original "intent".

So to all the "future" generations of Hip Hop, be blessed, GOD is upon us.

Mrs. Lady One

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Thank you!

and with all due respect the photo proves your husband is the luckiest man in the nation!

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    :bowdown:

I feel truly blessed.

Your very welcome! :) :)

ps

GOD KNOW U!! SO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW!