Black Poetry : to The DESTEE FAMILY (PLEASE READ)

life...

...it is an ongoing lesson...
truths...
lies...
realities...
love...
anger...
pain...

there is no way around...living and experiencing.
i know to often the pain of life and experiences that have place
me in the hospital as well...thought i was having a heart attack...
...in front of my kids! i will never forget the look on their faces
as they thought the only person in the world who could do for
them would leave them!

stress...it will kill you from the inside out...

GOD, yes GOD, is shaking many of us to get what He can get out
of us...for His good and the good of others....
i ramble, i think...

nevertheless, you have to do what is good for you...live this life
to the fullest...as it is a gift from HIM...
joy and happieness...it is our right in this life...

take care of yourself...

and stop

going to GNC or taking creatinine or whatever you know what i'm taking about
anyway, you take stuff not safe, i'm not saying you doing it but if you are stop
that stuff is bad, the body already produces most of these protein and amino acids and whatever, so i get my energy from good old green vegetables and pasta for energy spurts and other stuff but no supplements but if you not okay,, i'm just saying we need you

DSSNY

Peace Give and praise and watch what you putting in your body

now to that stuff about somebody finding fault with your work, how you think i be feeling sometime, but you shouldn't worry about that cause you have a talent a talent that people such as myself like reading. man you have a good given talent
and i doubt that god would want you to stop that so if you don't post here keep writing man, you i wish you would reconsider you decision. come back you are always welcome, if So'jaz in the house MAN

it always been love always be love

I wish you the best dawg.

Peace
may you find for what you are searching

DSSNY in Da Streets of BKNY

i hope you're feeling better, d.

but you have to know that a brutha be saddened by your exit. i understand how you feel, when people jump all up in your flava...without asking your permission. stirring up things that shouldn't be stirred up. creating mountains where no mountain should be. but know that, in life, things happen. it's not for us to step into the shadows...but to come out as a brighter light.

you said that GOD gave you the gift of SCRIBE for the benefit of others. i'm sure you're not going to go against what GOD has deemed RIGHT because of a few clouds. knowing this, just let a brutha know where you're hanging out so that he can continue to be blessed by your blessing.

keep the faith.

One.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back