Black People : To $$RICH$$ - Our First and Only - Family Member of the Year!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
$$RICH$$
You are a very present help. You can be depended upon.
You open your arms to us. You embrace us.
You wipe our tears. You make us laugh.
You tell us that you love us
You are patient with us
You won't forget us
You show us how
You chastise us
You protect us
You guide us
You lead us
not just one
but all of us
:love: Thank You :love:
I had no intention of choosing a "Member of The Year," that is until I witnessed the extra-ordinary love that $$RICH$$ has consistently given us since this forum opened. I've known $$RICH$$ long before I opened this forum, and he has always been this way. But it is something different and special when a person gives of themselves to your dream, from their heart. That is what has happened here. $$RICH$$ has given to me from his heart ... and you know what ... I didn't even ask him. Don't misunderstand, I did ask him to be a Moderator but I never asked him to give us so much love.

I could not have asked God to give me someone that would have given the kind of love that $$RICH$$ has. I couldn't ask because I wouldn't have known what to ask for. Do I say, "God, please give me someone that sees my vision clearer than me?' or do I say, 'God please give me someone that shows more love to the Family than I do?' or how about, 'God please give me someone that will give more than money can buy at no charge?" Do you ask God for someone to care about your 'baby' more than you do? Is that even possible? This is what God gave, when he gave me $$RICH$$.

I know it won't be easy for anyone to live up to what $$RICH$$ has done in our home, so don't be surprised if he's our first and only "Member of the Year." He has certainly set the tone, raised the bar and made it impossible for me to imagine ... that I could be so blessed as to have another.
Thank You $$RICH$$ :love:

Now ... for the REALLY good part !!

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

What does $$RICH$$ Win !???!!! :)

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

All I have to give is me, which is all I've ever given ...
so he gets some more of that !!! :lol:

I've purchased the following domain name ... DyrellBass.com ... which is $$RICH$$'s name and I'm hosting it for one year for him and I'm going to create his web site for him. :) I have a small Flash Movie on the home page now and he also has a Guest Book ... so everyone please show our $$RICH$$ some love by going to his new cyber home and signing his Guest Book! :) The full development of the site (3 or 4 pages) will come after $$RICH$$ has decided what he wants me to put on it.

Thank you $$RICH$$ for everything!

:kiss: I Love You! :kiss:

Destee

now... see!! this just proves to you that i was NOT
"just sayin' somethin" when i told you that you add
$$RICH-NE$$ to the lives of others!! :)

Des... i couldn't agree with you more. i've been telling
$$RICH$$ since the good ole Afronet days that he
is special to me! Always&Foreva showing constant love
to each & every poet on the page... & even giving
personal attention when we need it most!!

YOU are THE BEST... I Love You... & i am forever Shyning
in your $$Rich-Ne$$. Congratulations My Love!! :heart:

AlwaysLove&Peace.
SunShyne~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back