Black Muslims : TO PRAY OR TO PREY : NO QUESTION ABOUT IT

Taahir

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2016
The Gratitude is for Allaah The Sustainer / Lord of The Universe and The Peace on who follows The Guidance..
The above sentence was first said by The Prophet Muwsaa, Moses. The Prophet Muwsaa, Moses, said this to Fir'Awn, Pharoah of Egypt , after he was Commisioned by Allaah to tear Egypt a new ASSet: an invitation to Guidance from Allaah.
To witness an animal prey is an amazing thing. To witness this, provides an excellent example for human beings in understanding the purpose and mode of prayer. an animal preying is an animal that is totally invested in eating. The animal enters the territory of its intended meal. Every sense of the animal is directed toward its target. its eyes are looking, its breathing is in check, its movement is so focused that even the placement of its paws or feet are placed with avoiding noise. consider the moment before the pounce of the animal upon its prey. The animal preying is staring at the target so intently that it is searching for the obliviousness of the target. The preying animal is searching for the relaxed moment of the intended...The preying animal has focused all of its senses upon the intended meal to read the animal, to read that the animal is settled, comfortable and oblivious to threat. and at the moment the preying animal senses that the intended meal is comfortable with its surroundings, the preying animal pounces, it launches all of its beings into the action that will assume its target. But consider the mind of the preying animal. Consider its focus, consider its Level of concentration...consider how important the intended meal is in the mind and heart of the "preying animal".
Prayer.... in the human Mind must be the posture of preying in an animal.. I say this because The Messiah Iysaa, called Jesus in the Bible, said, " ...as a man thinketh, so is he".
The phrase, the sentence, has been reduced to a spiritual epitaph, a pastoral pun, something to say which would inspire or re-mind the Mind. Lets look at it. As a man thinketh, so IS he. Is. is the operative word. taken semantically, it means that you are exactly what you think. what you think is what you are. A truth no doubt, but its full weight dismissed. The science of it dismissed. I think there is but one occupation in this known world which personifies the meaning of prayer, which includes the meaning of prey and preying, which fulfills the meaning of " Du'A ". The word " Du'A " is the Arabic word for 'pray'.
The Prosecuting attorney, the District attorney fulfills the definition of the word pray AND prey.
imagine the D.A. the d.a. does not KNOW any of the criminals that they prosecute ( Illa Maa shaaa Allaah). Assuming this to be true, consider the mental disposition of the D.A.
The D.A. READS the information on the criminal. The D.A. reads the actions of the criminal. The D.A. learns that the actions of the criminal are in fact criminal and sees in the reading that laws have been broken or lives taken, etc... The D.A. with emotion now begins to prosecute the criminal. The D.A. becomes fully learned, fully acquainted with the 'record' of the criminal and finds a history of actions committed by the criminal. The job of the D.A. is to prosecute but prosecute with passion. The passion coming from the Insult of a persons' actions to thwart or break laws that The D.A. has been commissioned to protect, uphold and expect the entire community to observe with respect and dignity. The D.A. is "personally invested" in their job and the duties of their job i.e. to bring one to Answer for their actions and the threat of future intentions to commit the same actions.
The D.A. begins to prey on the criminal and crime in general. But the act of the D.A. is called preying. The D.A. is now 'going after' the criminal and will employ every tool of their trade, which is their Mind and all the knowledge it contains and can acquire, their emotions included, to capture the criminal. The D.A. begins to 'think' about the criminal. This alone an emotional investment. one cannot think without emotion. In the American culture, the usage of emotions is a female thing. if one is considered 'emotional' he is considered weak; or has abandoned logic and reason and is functioning on emotion. The presence of emotional content is not the absence of logic. one may feel very deeply or be very passionate but lack the academic to levy, or lack the intelligence to properly describe or display to make one understand through logic and dialogue. So one who is 'emotional' is one whose emotions have overshadowed their ability to speak properly to the points of interest. Emotion is merely the spiritual application of a persons' being to a matter/situation. we appreciate emotion in singing but not in dissertation.
The word in the Holy Qur'aan, in Islaam, for prayer is pronounced " Du'A ". Three letters,
Daal = the letter 'D'
Aiyn = the letter 'A'
Waw or Yaa or Alif..these last three letters are applied to distinguish meaning of the application of the word.
The word "du'a" means to call, to assume, to propagate. if you and i are walking down the street and we see a building that is so dilapidated and in ruin that at any moment it looks like it will fall. That it " looks like it will fall or collapse " is the verb content, the threat of it falling in on itself, is the meaning of "du'a' ". The building is CALLING...its structure is calling out that it will soon or at any moment collapse. The building is in a state of ' Du'A '. It is in a state of calling, propagating that it needs fixing. The building is in Du'a.
The word for pray in Islaam is called " Du'a ". The word describes a " state of being" not a discharge of a duty or performance of an act. the word does not suggest that you are in a state of ruin, though some are...but only Allaah can answer this call anyway. But the word 'Du'A' means the state of mind/being which remains in the act of calling upon Allah. The letter "d' in this word means, "written guidance and information". The letter "A' in this word means 'knowledge'. The word in meaning means , " written Guidance and information by way of knowledge ". This word in application has been reduced to simply mean, 'to pray'. I say reduced.... because the real and true definition of this word has been sabotaged.
When a muslim prays, a muslim 'preys'. The Mind is on target to achieve and maintain Connection with Allaah. The written guidance and information received through Reading The Scriptures of Allaah fills the Mind with direction so that connection may be achieved. Once connection is achieved , it is maintained through "Dhikr". which means Remembrance. Remembrance is the content of the Mind. Dhikr'Allaah is the action of The Mind to exist In Connection to your Sustainer/Lord. The way a D.A. remembers the knowledge of law as the D.A. commits actions to maintain law and its order.
As A man thinketh, so IS he.
The Messiah Iysaa, Jesus, was sent to show us How to pray and teach us regarding prayer and Faith. But I call your attention to the only definition that The Messiah Iysaa has offered on Faith. If you recall your knowledge of his hadiyth:
Matthew : real name Mattiy
Mark : real name Marqus
Luke : real name Luqmaan
John : real name Yuhanna
in Matthew chapter 15 verses 21 - 28 describes or offers the only definition of Faith. The Christian world has ignored this definition and have adopted Pauls' definition of Faith. Ask any Christian to define Faith and they will recite the poem of it as written by Paul. Go ask them... they will quote Paul. Not The Messiah.
there are many places in the Bible wherein The Messiah says, " you are a faithless generation " or that " ...it is a sinful and faithless generation that seeketh a sign ". But there is an instance where The Messiah actually defines Faith, he recognizes faith AND IT IS NOT IN ONE OF HIS DISCIPLES. Read Matthew chapter 15 verse 21-28. In 28 he says " O woman, Great is thy faith, be it unto thee even as thou wilt ". Now consider these words deeply.
A woman who was looked upon as a devil by Jesus AND his disciples is the only person that Jesus identified Faith in. Thomas was a doubter...Peter was a coward and denounced evev knowing Jesus...the disciples were weak in the writings...but this woman who was a canaanite and had a daughter that was possessed by a satanic entity, The Messiah Jesus recognized the Presence of Faith. Now read it clearly and see Faith. does it match Pauls' definition? Did paul generate his definition of faith from The exchange between The Messiah Jesus and the Canaanite Woman?
What did the Canaanite say to Jesus that made Jesus marvel? she said a thing which made jesus correct his thinking. Jesus clearly cared nothing for the woman and her daughter. The disciples cared nothing for the woman. Jesus and the disciples had the same idea about this Canaanite woman and her daughter. They were mean and nasty to her and didn't mind that she knew their thinking about her and her demon possessed daughter.. Look at how powerful faith is. The woman did not give a **** about what Jesus and his punk *** disciples thought about her, did she. Look at her CONVICTION, her RESOLVE, her FOCUS...her Faith. Now identify Faith in this story. Ill not preach.
remove the distinction between prey and pray. there is no difference. Our Minds and Hearts must prey upon The Most High. Prey upon His Guidance, His Truth which is found in Scripture, not books. Scripture... is The Written Guidance and information of Allaah for The Universe and most especially the converse...between your Heart and Mind.
A thought...is backed by everything in you all the way up unto the action you commit your self to. Think of your thought when having sex. either to receive or give pleasure or both...but your Mind and heart is focused and committed to reach that point. sex is a powerful 'drive' so I use it as an example of our ability to focus the energy to achieve a matter a goal a point. That same emotional conviction of ones energy can be applied to achieve connection to The Most High...through " Du'A ": Prayer.
Du'a...is the thinking/preying/praying of the Mind. It is the target of the Mind. It is The preoccupation of The Mind and present in every action of The Faithful. The Prophet Muhammad is recorded to have said, That Allaah has said, " When The son of Adam is Faithful, I become his eyes with which he SEES, his ears with which he HEARS, his hand with which he Grasps " .
The Holy Qur'aan states clearly to "call" upon Allaah The Most Merciful.
Please correct any points or details you may have read.
As Salaamu alaykum.

I say this because The Messiah Iysaa, called Jesus in the Bible, said, " ...as a man thinketh, so is he".
The phrase, the sentence, has been reduced to a spiritual epitaph, a pastoral pun, something to say which would inspire or re-mind the Mind. Lets look at it. As a man thinketh, so IS he. Is. is the operative word. taken semantically, it means that you are exactly what you think. what you think is what you are. A truth no doubt, but its full weight dismissed. The science of it dismissed. I think there is but one occupation in this known world which personifies the meaning of prayer, which includes the meaning of prey and preying, which fulfills the meaning of " Du'A ". The word " Du'A " is the Arabic word for 'pray'.

Welcome to Destee brutha:10200:

The phrase "as a man thinketh" is no different than the phrase "I am "THAT", I am". Many of us say this phrase without the punctuations so it take on a different meaning. The Egyptian God Thoth, who was later called Hermes Trismegistus said "The all is mind, the universe is mental".

Peace!

Taahir ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You replied to the post above from Enki ... via email ... and it came to me ... :mail: ... :)

Just so you know, you cannot post to the threads via email.

You will have to visit destee.com, login and post.

Your response was so kind that I thought it would be okay to go ahead and post it for you.

To Brother Enki ... :love:

::::

This note...is to ENKI. I thank you for your response to my post and I
appreciate your welcome. It really is my pleasure to " sup " with brothers
radiant with That knowledge which exposes and connects our true nature with
our Creator. I thank you ENKI, for the benefit of allowing me audience to
your insight..
My brother, on that note, does your understanding include knowledge on :
Melchizedek a.k.a Maaliki Saadiqu a.k.a Al Khidr. His being, his
nature/purpose/ origins of creation be it in literature or dissertation
would only accentuate the wholeness of the Truth I am attempting to
highlight . I'd like to be thorough in speaking of these things and it is
Our Way to seek confirmation of the Truth in Counsel of the learned. I am
not attempting to flatter you either.
I have desired dialogue on my posts..I will not for one moment think them
above reproach. The Truth is what it is...it's the application of It in our
lives and the delivery of it in our conversation which corrupts It's
profile.... I see the connection between " I am That I Am " as " As a man
Thinketh so is he ". it's obviousness is apparent but until you pointed it
out I had never perceived it..
Thank you for welcoming me to the site . To you be peace and to those you
know and love.
Your brother, Taahir.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Taahir

highlight

Brutha, this is a mouth full, and a can of worms, but I do love it.

Have you ever heard of the "Ascended Masters"? Or the "Brotherhood Of The Snake"?

The Brotherhood of the Snake Teachings of Ancient Egypt
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brotherhood.html

The Brotherhood of Light
http://www.beyondreiki.com/about_us/brotherhood_of_light.html

The Order Of Melchizedek
http://www.starseeds.net/group/ascendedmastersteachings/forum/topics/the-order-of-melchizedek

Masters of Wisdom...... (esoteric wisdom I'm speaking of. They were the creators of the universe )
http://www.einterface.net/gamini/masters.html

The Urantia Book
35:0.2 (384.2) The types of Sons about to be considered are of local universe origin; they are the offspring of a Paradise Creator Son in varied association with the complemental Universe Mother Spirit. The following orders of local universe sonship find mention in these narratives:

35:0.3 (384.3) 1. Melchizedek Sons.

35:0.4 (384.4) 2. Vorondadek Sons.

35:0.5 (384.5) 3. Lanonandek Sons.

35:0.6 (384.6) 4. Life Carrier Sons.
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-35-local-universe-sons-god

I hope this adds to your knowledge brutha like it has to mine.

Peace!

Taahir ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You replied to the post above from Enki ... via email ... and it came to me ... :mail: ... :)

Just so you know, you cannot post to the threads via email.

You will have to visit destee.com, login and post.

Your response was so kind that I thought it would be okay to go ahead and post it for you.

To Brother Enki ... :love:

This note...is to ENKI. I thank you for your response to my post and I
appreciate your welcome. It really is my pleasure to " sup " with brothers
radiant with That knowledge which exposes and connects our true nature with
our Creator. I thank you ENKI, for the benefit of allowing me audience to
your insight..
highlight . I'd like to be thorough in speaking of these things and it is
Our Way to seek confirmation of the Truth in Counsel of the learned. I am
not attempting to flatter you either.
I have desired dialogue on my posts..I will not for one moment think them
above reproach. The Truth is what it is...it's the application of It in our
lives and the delivery of it in our conversation which corrupts It's
profile.... I see the connection between " I am That I Am " as " As a man
Thinketh so is he ". it's obviousness is apparent but until you pointed it
out I had never perceived it..
Thank you for welcoming me to the site . To you be peace and to those you
know and love.
Your brother, Taahir.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you sista Destee, I love it when it's an each one teach one type of deal. I'm looking to glean what I can from any and all.

Much luv and respect as always:love::love::love:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back