Black Spirituality Religion : To Our Family From Ptah Hotep

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, May 6, 2006.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    4. If thou find an arguer talking, a poor man, that is to say not thine equal, be not scornful toward him because he is lowly. Let him alone; then shall he confound himself. Question him not to please thine heart, neither pour out thy wrath upon him that is before thee; it is shameful to confuse a mean mind. If thou be about to do that which is in thine heart, overcome it as a thing rejected of princes.

As we teach the knowledge of our ancestors let us not be unmindful of their wisdom. Western culture has conditioned us to believe that our first impulse is an expression of our true selves and should not be suppressed. "I gotta be me." is our excuse for all manner of foolish and/or wicked behavior. But our ancestors teach us to measure every word and action to discern its worthiness of expression.

Ptah teaches the Gods and Goddesses to overcome the desire to answer back the taunts and provocation of the sehu. My brothas and sistas I give you props because of your successful efforts to do just that.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Da River

2. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    We will remember this.

3. Khonsu

Khonsu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    hummmm

One Would Think Some One Puting These Words In Your Mouth , Because Your Action Speaks Other Wise.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Yes we will beloved.

I wanted to give you major props for creating this thread.

We will continue to ignore the Sahu.

As the saying goes, an empty can rattles the most!

5. Khonsu

Ratings:
    +1
    hummmmmm

If you have some thing to say to me have balls enough to speak to me and not in code ok . The truth always hurt .. If I'm saying something wrong shown me my mistakes . Like A.T.R. does the christian. Thank you for showing you hand also . Funny how the member of A.T.R. here always talking that My Brother And My Sister B.S. ... And you have a Nerve talking about how the white man / beast treats us . The Nubians here better be pay atention to Negros like You and those like you .

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    ^5 precious brotha

Can't you just feel the difference in the time and energy we have saved already. I give you mad props because I know it is not easy.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace, but this language and the typo's look and sound very familiar!!

8. Khonsu

Ratings:
    +1
    Hotep

I see your on SAMURAI36 A.K.A SHAWN ALLEN MAUNAMUS -- SQUAD LIST , I've read some of Samura136 and Sekhemu and River post . I also read some of Mr. Issa post . And both these guys/ gal were attacking him . And you also came to their Aide . My question to you is why does it take two or three socalled men / women to attack one man ? I mean no one person see everything the same way . And River try to play this roll like she a good / goodie . She very dangerous Also . I don't buy that story she wrote in open forum about , when she was young some girl slap her because of her hearing . She most like-ly got slap because of the way she talks/ to ..and about people . You can tell she haven't learn nothing because she call people names like Ignorant etc etc because of their belief's . And will lie and say she doesn't say these things . And people like Samura136 and Sekhemu back her up ... All in the name of their little group A.T.R. ... If this what the A.T.R. stand for then they are no better then the white man Religion . As you know the white man Religion was also force on the Nubians . The same way A.T.R. doing here . But they say its the BLACK THANG To do .

By the way info-moetry don't believe everything you hear .
    Peace

Info-moetry ... Are you , your brother / sister keeper ?

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE LORD:

I spoke on that before. These SAHU always return with a different name, but the same demonic presence.

I knew who this was, when he posted his first post on here.

PEACE

10. Khonsu

Ratings:
    +1
    I would call you what the brother call but that would be insulting others

Like I said before you don't know me but I know you . PLASMAGOD call you out if you have all this knowledge you clam you have . Why are you runing from his question , And it look like your still runing because you haven't answer them as of yet . could it be that you need two or more people to attack one man . like you did with Mr.Issa . Or could it be your SQUAD as you call them don't have your back this time .

Now I have your number , You're are living in the Image of the Beast , You want to be a White
    Super - Hero , That first Icon was the real Icon you wanted to put up . But someone must have told you too take it down , Because you're suppose to be down with the black thang right .

What Is An Icon ?
    According to the comprehensive etymological dictionary on page 364 the word Icon originally comes from The Latin '' Icon '' , Then into the greek word '' Eikon '' And is defined as ; '' An Image '' . Or on page 653 of the illustrated heritage dictionary and information it defines Icon as being '' In The Likeness '' And according to the american heritage dictionary they define Icon as being ... '' One Who Is The Object Of Great Attention And Devotionn ; And Idol . '' Thus when I use the word Icon to describe A so-called nubian person , I am referring to a person who has A certain Image , an Image of the beast . Such as A so-called Super -Hero '' The beast - man has been obsessed with being A Super - Hero / Superior ,

One way to notice this is through his strongest tool call television , tell - lie - vision , to tell lies visually , You don't see many nubian men walking around calling themselves '' Super Man '' Super Boy , Bionic Man '' Tarzan , Six Million Dollar Man , '' Indiana Jones '' , Spider Man , James Bond , 007 '' or MacGuyver '' Etc etc etc etc . Only the nubian who wish to live in the Image of the beast man Call Themselve A Super-Hero . These beast like man / super - hero '' Do things like dodge and out run bullets or catch bullets with their teeth , they always catch the bad guys , they always deactiveate bombs 3 seconds before it is going to blow . ''RIGHT '' In other words , they do things that are almost impossible .

This is all put forth to subliminally suggest to you that you have to be a beast man to be a succes or to survive and you are of no value and can be eliminate without no concern by any . This also just another one of this beast - like - man , ways to propagate '' his supremacy '' and teach you to hate yourself , So That You Will Do Anything To Be In His Image an after his likeness meaning want to be . Super - Heros . So what it boils down to you wish you were white . Funny how you speak against the white man and deep down you want to be him . You told on yourself with that first Icon .. The truth always find a way to come out doesn't it .