Black Poetry : to my left is Dentistry and Orthodontics, can start a ministry // In Ebonics my chemistry is ironic,

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
to my left is Dentistry and Orthodontics, can start a ministry //
In Ebonics my chemistry is ironic, my raps to girls never flimsy //
I have computer luck and down the street is Super Cuts you best //
Believe I want a fade, squeeze a girl’s wait not afraid and be bless //
Love weigh me down wanna play around with a girl’s brown body //
Wanna git a chick quick with some words that’s absurd we could party //
Like BOOGIE DOWN PRODUCTION without interruption right here //
At WALMART which is a tall part of girl shopping, this is true art sincere //
Have to glue parts together it appear, forever here let me make that clear //
Devastate and separate silver from gold then deliver a whole set of bling //
For a girl’s I, rhyme a lot and they climb to the top of the charts and sling //
Flavor that’s major in ears, my behavior clears away to madness, be a king //
In this, about four doors down is the CHINA KITCHEN I’m kinda itching for //
Food and it’s hard to elude a SUBWAY in the mood for thug play in the car //
Doing damage to a sandwich right here in the WALMART OUTLET STORE //
In VIRGINIA BEACH here at CENTERVILLE TURNPIKE girls shop galore //
Got rhymes in my brain each line contain dynamite not a finer site //
To see knowledge explode and garbage by the loads are made right //
Make cats fit and adapt this is all legit rap right out a Jack-in-the-box //
And the facts are on COX CABLE YALL, so it’s fun time like the LOXS //
Eve be that ride or die chick dang want me some pie quick from a boo //
A drastic call for thighs, rapping to the basketball wives what can I do //
Cats comes with silly hate and no ability to create a rhyme so freeze //
Got hopes and wishes and my quotes squishes brain like a squeezed //
Peach and girls get teased in VIRGINIA BEACH so wow boo please //
Let me sip your juice with my lips no excuse to say no let's fall in //
Love way to go, “so look boo the night was soft wanna write it off girlfriend //
Using a love letter stuck up in the club forever a true hug makes the world spin //
Like a whirlwind she was wearing candy curls then, oh shoots she’s cute //
Checked out the booty then came direct to the cutie the music like a flute //
Must be tight to knock the boots awight now in hot pursuit this girl’s fruit //
Is ripe and my rap attract a certain type of girl flirting and hurl butt, brute //
Decisions are made lips in collisions afraid they may fall in love, wanna shoop //
Like SALT-N-PEPPA, I was in charge of my emotions can’t dodge the potions //
Of love before my eyes this club has more pies than WALMART jest oceans //
Of wetness but get this wanted a cake date and a chick to take out tonight //
I said so look we take a ride have fun by the loads but if you open them //
Thighs gonna run off the road you got brown stuff babe, wears smoking Tims //
The DJ strong and play song kiss you lips all the way home this can stem //
A love affair let me rub your hair, so boo hop in the car we can stop at //
a bar your breasts are hot and brown we can let the top down on my phat //
Whip I’ll be at your lips girl you make my hat flip like TURBO AND OZONE //
Got me breaking bad taking a mad slice of your cake wanna take you home //
Ok your bling is fine and this brings stuff to mind, see i have a boyfriend //
Is he here? Yes oh dear well I’ll see you around town then has come to an end //
Thought I was gonna snatch a chick and dispatch some quick loving but I was //
Outwitted no doubt wanna hit it, had butter in my hand that set my head abuzz //
Had mixed feeling but a sex fix is a healing next Twix I’m revealing my emotions //
So much for the club encounter now I’m kneeling to many notions //
(THE END)
I’m astound and surprised over your brown thighs so with nouns I tries //
To get wit you, feast sometime with a peace of mind and found guys //
Be trying to rap to you I got a map boo so who wanna pinpoint my location? //
Wow boo you fine but do you mind if I touch your hips then make a notation //
About us getting married? Must obey my feeling because i stay healing over //
Sex craves these complex days got whack folks, stealing my dang shoulder //
To cry on, can’t rhyme or paint a line shame on you doo doo LOL I’m a holder //
Of skills that thrills need to take some chill pills and learn to write we short on //
poets for real, boo i try be clever and divine but never mind sing all sorts of songs //
Girl got absurd pie so don’t be disturb by words they fly like planes with thongs //
On, I have facts divine in the back of my mind to attract fine chick any minute //
For sex we may need tissues as our minds will grab complex issues be in it //
Condoms are love packs that leak on the backseat so boo let's take a chance //
At a great romance girl your cake got me in a trance and my vision is enhanced //
poets for real, boo i try be clever and divine but never mind sing all sorts of songs //
Hot but I must not overindulge because brown fudge could be tricky boo trust //
Me
“NAW PLAYER I’m a dame that’s find with a brain and mind and there’s //
A relation between them I have cream and lace trim so tell me where’s //
The love from a thug, your love talk thrill me and fill my sea of hope //
And everything is dope after that, so hot down can’t stop the smoke //
Panties wet and thin, wanna spin my wheel need facts and skill can’t win //
With that JACK AND JILL junk may as well fetch a pail of water boyfriend //
For this female you out of order like broken toilet bowls a slaughter //
To try flush this down, wanna use a rushed kiss to pound my cake //
My round butt is soft wow may strut off so cut the soft talk and make //
Me a queen, always a threat cum when boys try get some my cake bake //
Right here in VIRGINIA BEACH us girls have to be sharp and try take //
Some advice from BEYONCE, so I’m in VIRGINIA BEACH my peach hidden //
And like MISCHELE my speech is bitten have to teach these boy kittens //
To drink milk my thing pink and dressed in silk and really have to wear mittens //
When it’s cold outside got a goal and pride like the TEMPTATIONS so you say //
“My Girl” my panties stay creaming while daydreaming in the month of May //
Have pride in sex situations chilling and willing to provide an explanation //
Now I’m a winner with this KEMPSVILLE ROAD HYPE right here with devastation //
On CENTERVILLE TURNPIKE here at WALMART and this boy all bark and no //
Bite, wanna get me in his ride jest to wet the insides his windows a dark glow //
With the tinted glass which prevented the class from being shown from outside //
On a bizarre pace true and hot like SCARFACE AND 2PAC jest “smile” and ride //
With you, mess around and collide with your lips a ride could flip a girl’s //
Pancakes quick and my chocolate chip cookie dough becomes thick whirl //
Around a girl brown, let my candy curls down furniture Mother-of-Pearl //
Renowned, so thriller wise I’m familiarize with sex but not this boy’s love //
Talk, can’t find fault jest wanna drink wine and talk plus roll to the club //
Sitting on bold dubs huh? Yeah if I leave this place you’re gonna squeeze //
my waist in the parking lot and chase barking on the spot but boo please //
You’re barking up the wrong tree wanna take me home oh gee and seize //
My panties, oh I’m so wet down there, got a divine walk and you can’t //
Find fault because my mind is caught in phonics, taught Ebonics and paint //
Pictures with grammar and like the scriptures of MC Hammer “Can’t Touch This” //
Can use the club to accuse him of love wanna amuse me with a hug that’s brisk //
Wanna buy them roses which imposes a price or fee it’s best to be nice to me //
With advice i see stuff, it be enough because my panties are hot to a raw degree //
We in the VIRGINIA BEACH WALMART and i think you want some bad don’t you? //
The wet facts be crushing and you attack by rushing to kiss a girl’s lips, say boo //
And her world flips like pancakes at IHOP they should try stop and think no new //
Developments,

Last edited:
some folks come with dumb quotes legal in America with an evil character can't touch my bling and no such thing bad rappers go mad chapters to tell everybody oh well at this party ready to feast some soup in a three piece suit, this club atmosphere is a raw world saw a girl my heart in love and like a spark plug I'm fired up and desired luck but maybe required to duck this affair right here the night appear dark I want a sincere part of her, this girl got mad breasts so this not a bad guess by no mean and her body flow cream and my emotions grow extreme as the DJ rock the mic I'm in shock tonight, oh her hips fine as I sip wine try control my emotions they like bold ocean try drown me in town I be lost mess around and toss some words in a girl's ear, this is Virginia Beach I arrived on time and came with jive lines smooth and true ready to move into view, become a winner of cake need a dinner plate now this girl's butt fine like a cup of wine I duck sometime but not this one wanna kiss and have fun, I prefer it occur that cake and lace will take pale, oh I bet she let tongue get hung in her boyfriend mouth while they enjoy gin at the house, I bet she jest wear a gown around and he hound to pound her cake, her breasts out and success about to come to him, I bet she's so wet and hot down there juice around everywhere but who care it's a truth or dare there's proof he wanna share his love with her, it slay my heart not being able to play the part of her canny lover even DANNY GLOVER knows this is the color purple and her butter got me going in circles and knowing URKLE I feel like a MOVIE STAR AT A GROOVY BAR, her pie crust sweet and I must speak "LOOK BOO by chance let me try romance and kiss your lips I got a crisp whip outside and no doubt ride on twenty two's with plenty to do and any crew get blinded by my rims, you dame boss and divine and I think I came across fine we can toss up some wine out the attic no doubt static I've about had it with whack dates need to track some new cake I see breast and like B.T. EXPRESS "This House is smoking" drop it quick like BRICK this is "Disco Dazz" and like SLAVE I'm brave ready to "slide" in my ride, buy flowers to reach and use the powers of speech, hoarse but able to speak set the table to eat and girl like a bagel you sweet, so jump in the bed you got bread so let me spread your cheese

Last edited:
^^^
flowers to reach and use the powers of speech, hoarse but able to speak set the table to eat and girl like a bagel you sweet, so get in the bed you got wet bread so let me spread your cheese “NAW PLAYER I know I’m sweet but little rage in the middle of my page buy me a rose and I’m shook or I’m gonna close the book on this affair don’t waste my time just // because my lace is fine like a taste of wine not talking MAD DOG either, but trust //
Me it’s Boone Farm, got cake absurd words must be straight not curved pie crust //
In your hot mouth could rock the house, I really think you want some out of lust //
For my body, I’m ready to depart but afraid you may start a parade in that car //
You’re a lover buying bling to discover trying things to snatch a chick so far //
It hasn’t work, like grass you want all type of fast growth and some high class //
Toast for breakfast and a legit pledge for grits and eggs, a brisk warning trash //
In the morning can change a day in a strange way, oops! You really want some //
Doe, Virginia Beach chicks must reach quick conclusion without confusion, dumb //
To anticipate a twisted fate may lie ahead plus a boy will have your pie in bed //
You wanna try spread my thighs using misled lies your words a hot spree, said //
To be, boys be clever in search but “Never too Much” like LUTHER VANDROSS //
Stay on the computer with plan boss well i guess they wanna jest hand toss //
Some panties, this be large like DEBARGE you wanna “Stay With Me” right? //
Ok you’re rapping fly but yesterday I happened by another store butter galore //
Smother the shore of Virginia Beach and boys here to toy around it appear more //
Than usual like a plan musical a rehearsal may take place for cake and lace //
You come with strong lines that’ll make the world spin oh so you on the pace //
To make me a long time girlfriend my comb designed to curl my hair on the end //
I think you wanna have fun with my breast marry become one flesh that’ll win //
You a kiss for sure, wanna a kiss this summer in a brisk Hummer call me at this //
Number, feel smoke on my trail and every eel hopes to be a whale so at risk //
I’m on the boys phat list of things to do and they cling to love talk hey awight //
Have to playwright, these Virginia Beach boys wanna make peace in the middle //
Of a cake feast with a great release of kisses that never misses a girl’s lips little //
Do they know it amaze and excite how a love talk phrase highlight and fiddle //
With a girl’s hormones and pearls alone won’t satisfy her ambition so I guess //
A kiss or two saying baby boo I miss you could score a lot, really a boy will jest //
Boys want some but what became of love it’s jest game in the club and boys //
Want a dame to hug so I duck my head don’t want to get stuck in bed that toys //
With my brain, head spinning thinking about bed linen, lips red in the beginning //
But you’ve kissed off the lip gloss now my mind flip lost in the eighth inning //
My dome spun it could be a homerun for a boy, well anyway at another store //
And the butter pour as i utter more this boy walks up head fill with rap adore //
His body but before the party he must seduce the juice in my thing and explore //
My mind as he soar with love lines and a phat trend but at the end of everything //
Your very bling not enough to get my hot stuff, but certain words can sting //
Like ants and sometime I wear tight pants bust the stitches like ABERCRUMBIE //
AND FITCHES,these are britches for girls, HE SAID “LOOK BOO any dummy //
Would try trick a chick quick and “lick up and down” like SILK to git grade //
A milk that persuade me today to tilt my hat hey girl you’re built and made //
To be loved, look I’m able to kiss but how should I label this? Maybe a crazy romance with a gravy chance for sex I don’t know maybe this won’t grow as the paraphernalia of a failure geez's, look I feast on the vapor grab a piece of paper and write a love letter, boo I don’t live in the slums so you should give me some then i can say yum yum like RED ROBIN oh my head throbbing from soup dishes but have hoop wishes of playing basketball like LEBRON and STELPH slam dunk on a **** punk when i jump above the rim, girl you’re a Kenya Peach from Virginia beach i wanna bite into and rewrite the menu on love talk, dispatch lyrical then attach materials to weigh them down so boo stay around because you have the weight of cake like Betty Crocker your breasts be the recipe for them brownies so I’m gonna put on a firm robe then turn on the stove cook some cupcakes your butt in great can I touch it boo if you don’t mind I want to wine and dine with two thumbs up only crumbs for the corrupt for the dumb don’t try buck the system wait your turn please have to earn them slices she won't toss her panties up for grabs, but duck the vocab in love talk, body begin to fry time to identify the instructions and details but never corruption to females these productions nail sex to the wall and it’s complex yall, so boo we can go home you can put on a see through and it jest me and you, HIP HOP is a tremendous culture and like walls a continuous structure that’ll never fall and be forever tall must be clever yall it’s strenuous Wording, so boo you home alert behind stone work have shown mini-skirts worth a lot so your twerks are hot right there in Virginia Beach and you brown downtown wanna do a tongue visit I’m sprung explicit so girl can we make this happen first it’s the kiss then the rapping, “NAW PLAYER I need complex help to except this kiss awaits me my cake maybe in trouble big time double the wig shine on my hair piece this affair won’t cease, I think you wanna go between my thighs and hit the cream pies while the steam flies and will tell extreme lies to do so and like ROBINSON CRUSOE you’re lost on an island dude, you wanna begin small then install a wall of love to be done all at the club while the DJ play classic hit that’s drastic a bit but could be a JURASSIC PARK hit with dinosaurs included at some point, so we in Virginia Beach and you try reach pie with a speech so like a leech you wanna stick to me and chick could be touchy when it comes to that right off the bat, I’m in shock oh cahoots you wanna knock the boots oh shoots the cutest don’ t have a chance of escape it’s jest romance and cake, i can’t even think right now, Thoughts are piling up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back