dead flowers can't
inhale the exhalations
of stale rally cries
locked in your *** until
the garden is stepped on

get some rest.

(c) 2003 blakverb "off the top" thinking

Feeling you Verb..

So thru the eyes of the generation now. They see that they were failed somehow. So the frustration builds and turns and spills on me.

You can't talk with the youth of today. Stay out of my business. They don't care what you say. Stay out of my life. My solution is blast the truth. Don't you know you don't know the youth. Of this land, carrying the hand of our children. Drugs is the base. Guns are the rule. Both combined turns a genius into a fool.

So sweep the streets like a water truck could. Coming thru like a bug abatement truck would. I think there was something more than bug spray. Causing the turn of decay. Can't be real.

The country does research on flowers and plants. Going to the moon. Sex life of ants. But there is no money to give mental health. Change a few ghetto's into someplace with more wealth.

Looking out of fish bowl lens. Seeing all the world spin. Without you. Water getting low. To much air you know will kill the fish. So they splish and splash.. splurge and slash fighting each other for the thing that sustains life. Money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back