Black People : TO MAKE A HURRICANE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    [SIZE=3]In response to the question: "Was Katrina Planned", I, being who and how I am, had to do a little research of my own which I will be continuing. I had to ask myself; "Is that really possible?"
    We know white people have been keeping records of weather and everything in their reach for well over a hundred years...and yet the hurricane of 2004 in the South Atlantic that hit Brazil was the only recorded one in history. This raised my curiosity. In essence I wanted to know how hard it would be to make one if it was at all possible.

What I came up with...I don't like at all!!! Why? Lets take the following points into consideration:

1. The white man knows ocean currents inside and out from speed down to travel direction.
    2. He equally knows and has the capacity to use electromagnatic and or thermal energy under the water to change and alter the ocean temperatures.
    3. When we take into consideration the wind direction, the ocean flow and current directions of the ocean...the only other factor that would be needed to create one is a change in ocean temperature...which "they" can alter.

In other words, if we do the math on wind and on ocean currents, the only thing needed is a change in water temperature and whalla...instant hurricane! The natural wind direction and ocean currents will do the rest.

What we're speaking of is science. It's also someone's predisposition to control nature and use it for their own purpose. Now, What people would want to do that?...Hmmm, let me think? Below is a recorded conversation regarding what I've concluded. They didn't conclude it. They simply informed me of how a hurricane is made. The rest came from my mind.

South Atlantic Hurricanes

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Why are hurricanes rare in the South Atlantic? NOAA P-3 flying in eye of Hurricane Caroline. Note circular eye below aircraft. © NOAA
    DB: This is Earth and Sky. At the Witte Museum in San Antonio, Texas, we recorded this question:

Alex Garcia: Hi, my name is Alex Garcia. Here's my question: Why aren't there any hurricanes in the South Atlantic Ocean?

JB: Alex, hurricanes can occur in the South Atlantic. A storm system scientists are calling a combination hurricane/tropical cyclone killed three people and destroyed 200 homes in Brazil last March. But South Atlantic hurricanes are rare.

DB: To make a hurricane, you need warm ocean water and weak, uniform winds overhead. If the wind increases too quickly or changes direction with height - that is, if there's wind shear - then the hurricane is torn apart before it can start. In the South Atlantic, the water is generally cooler. There's more wind shear, so hurricanes can't organize.

JB: Also, the tropical North Atlantic has what's called the "intertropical convergence zone," where the trade winds from the northern and southern hemispheres converge. This special zone stays near or north of the equator throughout the year -- a result of there being more land mass in the northern hemisphere than the southern. It spawns thunderstorms that can coalesce to form a hurricane -- and it helps supply rotation to hurricanes.

DB: The result is that most hurricanes happen in the North Atlantic. Thanks for your question, Alex. And with thanks to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, we're Block and Byrd for Earth and Sky.

© 2004 Byrd & Block Communications Inc. Permission to use, copy and distribute these materials without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and the materials are not redistributed for profit.

August 31, 2005
    The Science of Global Warming - Hurricanes in the South Atlantic
    Science reported a study by Pezza and Simmonds that indicates the South Atlantic experienced its first hurricane in March 2004. The hurricane, which hit Brazil, was caused by unusual metereological conditions associated with large scale atmospheric circulation patterns. These patterns are being influenced by climate change so perhaps this hurricane is the first of many. Science review of study published in Geophys. Res. Lett.

Now..."Who is the only people up there messing with the atmosphere?"

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Brotha Thank you for posting this thread. As you probably know, I've indicated in other thread, that all that would be needed to "generate" a hurricane is a change in ocean temperature. As you so eloquently pointed out, this is exactly what is being done today.

HeTePu

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    True indeed God!!

Don't know why our people continue to trust their open enemy & what they feed them thru the media?? From the first time I heard about the hurricane I knew it had to be planned out & calculated.......................

but most of us are still saying "this was an act of GOD to test our faith" - are they really that scared of standing on their own 2 feet????????

I am past the point of my patience with this type of European controlled mind state!

peace God

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    True indeed as well.

Here's the killer, even the brothas and sistahs that know that we're dealing with an enemy who is the master of tricknology, still contend that weather manipulation is implausible. Gofigya!

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    begging your pardon; but how does one actually change the temperature of a body of water as large as an ocen? yes, i do know that "our" "industrial progress" has raised lots of temperatures around the world, and altered many many ocean currents. and, yes, i do know that this change is influencing the temperatures of the oceans. but wouldn't that just affect ALL weather? wouldn't those hurricans still form? wouldn't they continue to use the meterological patterns that exist? so, is "global warming due to increased industrial capacity" a "plot" to create hurricanes to wipe out N.O. and other non-white environments?

beggin y'all's pardon, but i'm seeing all these "man made hurricane" "it's a plot" conversations as being of the same caliber, of the same class, and for the same reason, as the "God is punishing the wicked" "stuff". something else to distract us from trying to figure out how we can pull together and regroup.

Be the Fire of Truth in Your Soul!

6. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    If they can clone animals, who's to say they can't control the weather?

7. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    They say the temperature of the ocean only needs to rise only 1 degree for there to be a risk of a hurricane.

8. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    amen! finally somebody with some logical sense!

When people stray from God, he remids us whos still in charge. I suggest yall read "Sinners in the hands of an Angry God" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. When we as a people forget who made us, and loose our faith or devotion.. he will leave us begging and praying to the only person who has been there for you from the start. GOD! Have you ever asked why is it that even the non belieivers will pray to God in a time of need? 9-11, tsunami.. was a warning tha tyou are next.... and now the hurricane.. dont blame the man.. blame yourself.. cause it may be you next!

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I'm saying that "they" can take a natural "possibility" and aide it into a probability...and raising the temperature of a section of water 1 degree where a natural possibility already exist isn't that great a leap. You're talking about a people who have already changed the temperature of the earth, that are responsible for the polar caps melting, that are doing under water and land "atomic" explosions that we never even know about unless there's media coverage.
    We are talking about a people who are seeding the clouds to make it rain, snow, and have depleted the ozone...and you're asking yourself can they do that? Would they do that?...You darn right they would !!!

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace Karm,

thank you!!