Black Short Stories : To love divine (the Cycle)pt2

soulful2006

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2005
I've seen the highest highs and the lowset lows that one my age can see but the cycle of love gave me something new to sing about. I always thought love was one of those things that you could dictate. I felt like if you had in mind what you wanted you could always go and get it no matter what. Well I was wrong you can't dictate where and how your desire to be with one will come. For some of us weve known that one all our lives for others we're just about to meet them. Some find them in the most unexpected places the store, the theater, maybe even on this very site. We don't know how but we find them.
This is my story of how the cycle effected me. In part one you may have read about the love that I had to hunt down,but let me tell you how I got to him. I started on my journey learning that you can't love a man who doesn't love himself. I had a mate whom I adored for his insight to me. He didn't adore himself and that was the problem we tried to make the relationship work until at last he could not remain faithful. We argued for days until it was too much. He went his way and I my own path. Later because of my anger for him I decided to look for a quick replacement at of all places a track meet.
I found one a strong sprinter,a rising star in the making, i reacted to my instant attraction and approached. He later became the man you already read about. Some how the former who had no self love made his way back into my life and it was a thing of beauty. But soon we both realized that even with the love we shared for eachother was not enough. I went back to my brilliant sprinter and he again went his way. to this day we are the best of friends. But everytime we're alone and we can capture a small glance into eachother's eyes I see the same beautiful spirit I fell in love with before waitng to be set free. From my cycle with him I learned that sometimes you can't free every spirit you see trapped.
My sprinter tought me that i was ready for the world if I would just let myself go. He and I were the truth about unconditonal love and what it took to make it work. Even at a young age Ican boldly say his love took me there and I never wanted to come back. He had a child with a woman who wasn't me. I stood by his side not because I was desperate but because he needed me. Throughout the entire pregnancy I stood beside him and watched and aided in his growh from a boy into a man. In the end he showed me how much he had grown instead of allowing me to endure his trials further he told me that he would rather lose me than see me go through turmoil with him. He broke up with me 4 days after Christmas. I didn't understand then but he let me go so I could see the future he won't see. he sacrificed what we had together to see me grow. He tought me that just because you can get a way doesn't mean you should get away.The sacrifice for love is love and that was the beautiful lesson my sprinter tought me.
Through all of this some women young or old would be broken and defeated but not I . I walk with pride and most of all wisdom because these stories changed me.

If you want to know how they changed the young women whose flows you read today. The love and emotion you see in every stanza I put my hand to is a masterpiece with many artists invovled.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

The love we possess comes from the things in this life we see and learn.
Our love is a reflection of what we've experienced,it is sometimes more of who we have been with and not who we are.

To Love Divine( the thesis of love)

AT this present moment and time I am standing at a crossroads trying to figure out what my perception of love will be for the rest of my life. Experience has taught mr that the smallest things that a person does for you shows love. I just hope that vanity does not become a part of the equation. I've seen people who mistake wealth and material for love. The way i see it is that money means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of life. All the material goods in the word can't amount to what true love is.
I see mmyself in the future making self sacrifices for love because I still believe in the sanctity of love and that it is most beautiful in its rawest and purest forms. Everybody deserves to bask in that for a while and some of us even for a lifetime. I decided to share my world and my stories about love and its very many costs in installations that I hope everyone can enjoy or at least learn and grow from. Yes its true that I may be young but it is also true that I am not dumb. I made a promise to myself to always see the real and never anything else. to acknowledge and then grow form everything I learn. I think that with all the chaos surrounding our lives we still know how to love its just a matter of unlocking the key to what makes us better lovers. Most people would agree that finding love is also hard but I believe that not even that task is hard. We just find ways to complicate love so it doesn't seem worth it. My advice is, if you truly believe in the power that love posesses then you shouldn't force loves hand. It may seem relaxed but I think that you should let love do its own thing. Yes you will get hurt and confusion will loom everywhere,but at least you'll know you did it the right way.

And isn't that something we all want, to look at our lover whoever they may be and say this is it because I know I did it right this time.
I want to look love right in the face and say I DID IT....... :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back