Black Women : To Divine Black Womb-Genders (Females), what is the Source of your Life-Living?

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved Black Womb-Genders, the below is us.

What is the Source of your Life-Living?

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)

Goddess Auset333 said:

The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MY SPIRIT HONORS YOURS

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I shall RE~turn with a reply if not tomorrow, Wed or Thurs.

Tonite..I'm gonna get caught up in a whirlwind and shake it like it's hot.... iffn I get the chance :jumping:

Huh?

Goddess Auset333 said:

I wish I could understand what you are talking about Goddess but I dont and I want to lol! So what are you talking about? :11600:

Beloved Jaisolovely::hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Beloved, we the Unique Divine Thinkers Knows that Our Black Lives is in crucial and critical Grave danger, and we are doing what we know to inner-ligthen as many as we can as to what happened to us, why it happened, who we are, what we must do, and why we must Know and Be Thy Divine Soul-Mind. WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE.

Beloved, with ALL respect, the one that laugh at that which you should know, become the joke from which the laugh flow, if you do not know and understand that which is Divinely shared with you and you are in earnest to know, then such a desire is not followed with a Laugh, you only draw attention to the fact you do not know and from your lack of knowledge you find humor in it, how sad many of our Black folks are.

Reading People minds
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50006

Yet here we are and we do not understand what the Human Being has presented to us in his bible yet we do not laugh, we hustle down and believe what the Human Being Bible say and immediately believe without knowing and understanding not one word the bible convey to us and we take it to be the actual word of God, proving we do not know what the bible has done to us yet we are serious about it.

Precious, this (below) is You/me/Black womb-gender (female).
The Queen Mother is the very Essence you refer to as God, the Perfect Night is that Dark Entity that has no Beginning nor Ending, out of which everything flow and it is the God Essence serving as ITS Ethereal pigment cover, the shadow of the Godly Essence, that Unknown Quality that provide to us both of the Ethereal and physical Universe and we Black People are the people that serve as evidence of having come out from the Eternal Infinite Darkness, verifying our Direct descendance by the Pigmented coat we wear and if I was convinced that you really would like to know I would go on but not until I am told that the Uninformed Laugh is no longer being encouraged by the Human Being Mind we now carry.

Precious, NOW, you have been told who you are, what are you going to do with the you, you have been told you are?

So beloved I must leave you as I found you.

Afrikan Proverb: If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.Ashanti

You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).

IF A seven year old Child can do it, why can't we do it too?

Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

When we are unaware of truth, a Lie will appear as Truth (Osiris)

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back