To Destee re: Omowalejabali

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Sami_RaMaati, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    Technically this is not a violation, but Omowalejabali's posts in the "Do We Embrace White People" thread (in the Metu Neter forum) need to be moved to their own thread with whatever title he chooses. We've been having a pretty good discussion until he dropped in out of the blue and started slinging mud at R.U.N.A. and the AAS. He also goes off on other tangents which are even further removed from the topics under consideration and which make no contribution whatsoever to the issues and concerns raised by Elder James, Kemetkind, and the others. I don't care what he says about R.U.N.A. and the AAS, positive, negative, or indifferent; I just don't think it belongs in THAT particular thread, as it's not even remotely related to the subject matter at hand.

His posts begin at:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51639&page=16

(starting at post #160) and continue on the following page.

2. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Double wisdom Double truth

Hetep Bro Sami Ra Maati

Just wanted to let you know that the Team is taking what you have proposed into consideration in tandem with our own observations as well as the rules.When a decision is made a final response will be posted immediately. Appreciate your Patience

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Hetep...Bro Sami

Bro Omo's remarks will remain on the forum.

Bro Omo is making his case on what may have inspired the conceptual framework of the Metu Neter and when (or if) that connection can be proven/validated then it would make his assertion strong towards the reasoning behind this individual that Bro James is speaking of.

I will restate(in the forum) that the forum question is in regards to what has been presented in Shekhem Ur Shekhem's book and if there are any inquries/scrutiny into RUNA history/background, it should be created as a separate thread as not to deter from the focus of the thread.

If a conclusion is drawn by him in the separate forum it can then be referred to in the "Should we embrace" forum to either strengthen or weaken his assertions.

Hetepu

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

According to post #155 in that thread there was a PROBLEM prior to my posting, as explained by brother Kemetkind.

This is another example of some studying one way and some others another.

I will leave it at that.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    when I first joined.. I made the error of posting in a thread that was set up as a class with a topic and interaction was suppost to be based on that topic...

I realized after reading the front page in a lil more detail, and realized that I was out of line...

I didn't want to return to the thread...

but I did want to apologize and excuse myself for posting there and disrupting the class...

I apologize..... I didn't fully understand at that time...

Love and respect......