Black People : to Clyde Coger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putney Swope

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 27, 2009
I don't like you,

I mean I give everyone a fair shake but I have learned over time not to like you, I wish you no harm and all the suiccess in the world but I? am not impressed by the posts you make or any solutions for the Black community or attempts to form a consensus for our liberation as a people, i hve not seen you discuss that or initiate posts on that, so I don't realy know who you are or what you are about, or where you are coming from

now if by making this post gets me banned then so be it, but if I am still here, I respectfuly within the guidelines of this site

prefer to avoid any contact with you as much as possible

Asante Sana

I don't like you,

I mean I give everyone a fair shake but I have learned over time not to like you, I wish you no harm and all the suiccess in the world but I? am not impressed by the posts you make or any solutions for the Black community or attempts to form a consensus for our liberation as a people, i hve not seen you discuss that or initiate posts on that, so I don't realy know who you are or what you are about, or where you are coming from

now if by making this post gets me banned then so be it, but if I am still here, I respectfuly within the guidelines of this site

Asante Sana
Your reputation here from the oosts I read assures me that I would be a fool to give you one thin dime of my hard earned money so please stop begging on each and every post

FWIW

I don't like you,

Asante Sana

become a premium member and you can put anybody that you don't like on ignore

Now I have read your posts brother

become a premium member and you can put anybody that you don't like on ignore

and I see for a fact your cmmitment to our Community globaly and you straightened me out , not as a personal beef but in terms of you clarifying the ideology for solutions.
I would trust putting my membership dough in your hands to give to www.destee.com, just based on your dedication and commitment to our people
( Thankyou Brother it was gettin real funky up in here like some twilight zone stuff and what not):bowdown::bowdown:

Ma'at Hetep

I don't like you,

Asante Sana

Putney Swope:

Im not trying to lecture you nor suppress ur thoughts but I must say that you are wrong. I have been guilty of the same thing that you are doing now. I have voiced my opinion many times and in ways that I should have not. It did nothing but to bring about disruption in Destee. I would suggest to you that if you have a problem with this Brother and u are a Brother then plse bring it to Brothers Chat and discuss it with respect. Jus food for thought.
P.s. If you can attend, plse bring a mic, we dont do much typing, we talk to one another as MEN.

Ma'at Hetep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back