Black People : to Clyde Coger

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Putney Swope, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    I don't like you,

I mean I give everyone a fair shake but I have learned over time not to like you, I wish you no harm and all the suiccess in the world but I? am not impressed by the posts you make or any solutions for the Black community or attempts to form a consensus for our liberation as a people, i hve not seen you discuss that or initiate posts on that, so I don't realy know who you are or what you are about, or where you are coming from

now if by making this post gets me banned then so be it, but if I am still here, I respectfuly within the guidelines of this site

prefer to avoid any contact with you as much as possible

Asante Sana

2. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    Your reputation here from the oosts I read assures me that I would be a fool to give you one thin dime of my hard earned money so please stop begging on each and every post

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    FWIW

become a premium member and you can put anybody that you don't like on ignore

4. Putney Swope

Ratings:
    +139
    Now I have read your posts brother

and I see for a fact your cmmitment to our Community globaly and you straightened me out , not as a personal beef but in terms of you clarifying the ideology for solutions.
    I would trust putting my membership dough in your hands to give to www.destee.com, just based on your dedication and commitment to our people
    ( Thankyou Brother it was gettin real funky up in here like some twilight zone stuff and what not):bowdown::bowdown:

5. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Putney Swope:

Im not trying to lecture you nor suppress ur thoughts but I must say that you are wrong. I have been guilty of the same thing that you are doing now. I have voiced my opinion many times and in ways that I should have not. It did nothing but to bring about disruption in Destee. I would suggest to you that if you have a problem with this Brother and u are a Brother then plse bring it to Brothers Chat and discuss it with respect. Jus food for thought.
    P.s. If you can attend, plse bring a mic, we dont do much typing, we talk to one another as MEN.

Ma'at Hetep

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Putney Swope ... this is not acceptable.

We've recently gone through a period of time where putting Member's names in thread titles was disallowed completely. While this has changed, I've not spoken about it on the forum, only in chat. Members can put another Member's name in the title of a thread, if they are giving them love, lifting them up, thanking them, congratulating them, dedicating poetry to them, happy birthday-ing them, etc., but not like you've done it.

No one really cares if you don't like Brother Clyde, me, or anyone else here.

You do not have to like anyone and no one has to like you, though it is my hope that we all strive to see the good in each other, it is not required.

As you can see, there are many Members here that don't help financially, so that is not required either.

All that is required, is respecting our purpose for being, our rules, etc., and it appears you're trying to do that.

So please, leave the personal, petty, school yard type behavior ... i don't like you, you don't like me stuff ... for the children.

Thanks. This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.