Chief Elder Osiris : To Claim Love for Self While There Is Not Knowledge Of Self, Make such A Claim A Lie

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    To Claim Love for Self While There Is Not Knowledge Of Self, Make such A Claim A Lie

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Why is it that a people that once thrived in a state of Divine Bliss, a Mental state we now describe in emotional term as Love and dwell more on the Physical rather than the Mental when expressing our claim of Love, why is it that we no longer know the Truthfulness of such a state of a Divine Mind, a Mind that is required, in order to experience the realness of Blissful Love, a sensation that manifest its action based on an acknowledgment of an awareness of the total You, consisting of the Me, Self, and I.

Beloved Black people, to make claim to the Love for the Self of you, while there is no knowledge of the Self of You, make such a claim a Lie, because when True and Real Blissful Love is in action, then toward that which such Blissful Love is directed toward, such receive nothing but Honor, Respect and a willingness to protect that which such powerful and forceful Blissful Love is expressed for, and toward.

So based on such evidence that is revealed by the action of Blissful Love and based on the evidence of the condition of Afrika and so call Black Afrikan People, I am safe to say that Black Folks do not give one **** about ourselves and to make such a claim of Love for Self, make us out to be the most prolific liars on this Planet Earth, to our Black selves.

I do not need to put up a defense for what I say about the lack of Blissfully Love Black People have for Self, the evidence to support my claim of Black folks having no love for self is apparent and self evidence, based on the Condition of Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan on this planet Earth.

Beloved, when there is the absent of Blissful Love for the Black Me, Self, I, the total You, when Love for self is a stranger to yourself, then run!, run!, Run and fetch your mirror and witness the consequence of that which is produced when there is no Love for Self of a people that are in total ignorance of themselves, a state and condition of Mind that cause such a self ignorant people to be swayed in Life entirely by the Vanity of Ego, Jealousy, absent of Dignity and self respect, imprisoned in a mental institution of belief, Faith, and Hope, steeped in an action of irrational emotion that dictate to such a mind that know nothing about Self, causing Self to become immune to action of physical and Mental abuse, inflicted upon those people that are ignorant of themselves, the victim of such a transformation, happen to be a people today referred to as Black Afrikan, those of us claiming a Love for self but having no proof of evidence to verify such a claim..

Here is a once Divine Black Being, those that once was in the Know and did understand the interaction of the Inner and Outer Self, living a Divine Life that conflicted not, completely understanding the Menthology and Theology that is necessary to Know the Truth and Reality of Self, which qualify the total you to be expressive of the Blissful Love for the Self of the total you, which require the scale of Divine Knowledge to be in Harmony, as the Mind Heart and the Feather Soul, Balance a Life of Pure Menthological and Theological Divine Knowledge and with such guidance that reveal the Divine Way to the Throne of divine Knowledge, the Throne our First Wat Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors did in fact occupy.

So, where are those people, descendants of our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, look at what Mental condition we now serve to be a victim of, not knowing whom we are and yet has the audacity to make such a claim of having Love for Self when in fact the condition of those same people making such a claim serve as evidence that such a claim is a Lie, because where there is Blissful Love in action for Self, there will be no abuse of our selves to be tolerated.

Look at Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan, a Weakling when it come to confronting our oppressors and a Murder of Self when it come to us expressing the evil we hold inside for our Black selves, always ready to try and defend our ignorance we show toward our oppressors, even to the extent we become ready to accept the Blame for our present condition, as we express an exoneration of those other people, even from day one when they saw us Black Folks, they had / have nothing but contempt for us, yet we go marching along advocating an act of reconciliation with those other people responsible for our ignorance of self, as we Lie claiming to have Love for ourselves and yet will not do a **** Thing to stop the Dying and descending of the Black so call Afrikan Nation, as we go skipping along locked in our Vain Ego and Jealousy toward Self and others that are of ourselves, as if such an idiotic Mental state is something to be pride of, as we pretend to be loving and respectful of ourselves while we do not know whom ourselves are.

True and Divine Blissful Love, if in our possession, will not allow us Black folks to continue to live such a hypocrite Life, as we make claim to Love ourselves yet will not do the necessary thing to prove our Love for Self.

No one that Truly Blissfully Love another, will tolerate Harm and disrespect to come to that you Truly Love, True and Blissful Love will cause the Lover to do any and all things required to do, in order to bring to that which is being Love, a Sovereign of Life, equipped with Peace, Security, Dignity, and having a Blissful Loving Mind that will qualify Blissful Love to cause the Knowledge of Self to be so clear and precise to the level of degree that Harm, Abuse, Lies and act of deception will not be permitted to be in the presence of the Self being Loved, because such Blissful Love will qualify you to know the self of You and being in Love with Self, will not permit any harm to come to that being Loved by the You that constitute Me, Self, And I.

So any Black so call Afrikan claiming to Blissfully Love Self, and is without the Knowledge of that Self, make such a Claim to be a Lie, because the present condition of the Black World support the Truth of that I say concerning those so call black Afrikan, living a life of dependency, on those other people that are committed to not respect any so call Rights Black Folks are claiming to have in this World.

So, What We do not Know About Is What We Need To Know About That We Believe About.

Let Those That Understand, Share With Others That Know Not.

It Is The Fool That Will Say No Way To The Truth Concerning The Evil Of Religion Upon Black People, But The Wise Will Say, I Obey The Elemental Guardians Of The Universe, About The Evil Of Religion, Those Divine Elements ( Air, Heat, Water, Earth ) Those That Are The Attributes Of GOD..

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
  2. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Sep 12, 2005
    Truth! Truth! Truth!

Sometimes, a simple reminder of where WE'VE
    come from, will remind US of where WE ought

to be going! (But, WE won't get there without LOVE!)

Btw, congradulations on YOUR new forums BaBa!

I'VE tried to e-mail YOU several times over the past

few weeks and MY e-mails somehow keep getting
    kicked back! (Sorry for posting this here...)

Remember, [email protected]

Looking forward to much communication in the future!