Black Short Stories : to chase a dream, pt. 5

dnommo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
"Well if I'm what you want then why you always trippin'?" She looks at him turn towards the window, trying to find the right words to say.

"I don't...I just...(sighs) I just want it to be right. I've been down this road before and..." He stops suddenly, crossing his arms and gently rubbing the untanned imprint on his ring finger. He cloeses his eyes and takes a few deep breaths.

She collects the rest of her things and fixes her clothes in attempts to hide the meeting encounter. As she buttons the last button on her blouse she takes a few steps towards him but stops. All the words in the world and this is the moment she is searching for what to say. He watches her in the window, seeing her struggle within to decide what to do. He lowers his head as he slips his hands into his pockets.

"Listen, I really do care about you. You have brought me some real joy this last few days. I really don't want this to end so..."

"So why think like it's over?" She walks up behind him and wraps her arms around him to fasten the buttons on his still opened shirt. "Let me bring you more joy. I want to share all of me with you and i want you the same from you. Listen, maybe i have pushed too fast and wanted too much right away. It's just that i have never met someone like you before. You have such a comforting aura around you and i can't seem to let go. I want us to have a future, but we can't if we don't have a present. Let's have a present."

He reaches for her hands and envelopes them with his. Interlocking his fingers with hers he smiles. The reassurance on her embrace relaxes him enough to pull her around to face him. Embracing her he whispers in her ear. "We have a present and a future. I respect your strength and your motivation, but, trust me to lead us into tomorrow. I cherish you and i want to celebrate you. Let me celebrate...you." He kisses her gently on her forehead as she tightens her embrace. She rests her head on his chest and they quietly listen to their heartbeats. Tears begin to run down her face as he brushes her hair with his fingertips. He kisses her hair while reaching down to take her hands. She looks up to him to see the truth in his words and they begin to kiss.

"Sir...your meeting starts in five minutes!" rings from the intercom on his phone. "SIR! You must go or you will be late for your meeting!"

"Yes! Of course! I'm on my way!" He kisses her on her hands and looks into her eyes. "I must go. Let's have dinner. I'll pick you up at 6 and we'll go out. Okay?"

She takes his face in her hands, kisses him with all the lust within her, pressing her body against his causing his frame to respond with intense arousal. She looks into his extremely aroused eyes and says to him, "Let's have dinner at your place."

"No problem with that. None at all." He picks up his portfolio and heads towards the door. "Hey, aren't you leaving?"

She leans back against the window, slowly sliding her skirt up to remove her panties and lay them on his chair. "No, I’ll wait her 'til your done."

He pauses. Looking at her beautiful frame leaning against the window he rubs his lips reminiscing about her kiss. After a moment or two, he opens his door just a little. "Please cancel my meeting. I have a family emergency that I must deal with."

"But sir...your meeting...its very imp..." she replies looking up to see a hand roll over his shoulder to close the door.

Looking at his secretary with authority he says, "I...HAVE... AN... EMERGENCY."
"Oh my...an EM..ER..GEN...CY" His secretary smiles sheepishly as she calls to cancel the meeting.

He turns to his lady as she returns to her place in the window. "Now, shall we proceed with our meeting."

"Are you sure I'm what you want?"

He looks to her and grabs her in a strong, seductive manner. Pulling her blouse over her head, he picks her up and rests her legs on his shoulders, looking up into her very surprised, yet aroused eyes.

"You are everything I want..."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back