Black Spirituality Religion : To believers in the GOD of the Old Testaments

How does the five books of Moses being written after the death of Moses have anything to do with disproving the Specific Word of GOD?

You are going to have to elaborate on what you are trying to say because I don’t get it.

I will not respond to anymore of your posts until you can clear this up so we will not get confused because from your point of view you would be saying that all Oral History that was later written down would be false?

I don’t understand that type of reasoning…..

Once you clear this up then we can move on to your next accusation continuing from your post #17.

Basically, the story of what and who god is have changed many time over and within a 900 year period there is no way that the words of Moses could have been accurately translated. This was in the time of Ezra ... but then from this period ... There was another 350 year space.

Secondly ... The story of Moses is much older then the history of Moses. You have to ask, did Moses say anything from the jump? There are story in the scriptures that are purely Babylonian and Kemet. Are the stories that are supposed to be the stories of Moses really his? How are we supposed to view words of Moshe when we know that he didn't write them? Sargon, had stories which resemble that of Moses and are we dealing with the teaching of Sargon if not Moses? Now if the stories of Moses were not originally from Moses then that means the whole concept of what Moses said is fictitious from the jump.

There is nothing worse then having to deal with stories that you can't trust. How do you (generalizing) accept the writings of one man and know that he didn't write them? How do you sing a song and not now the writers intention? This is blind faith at its best.

UPDATE: DUE TO BAD GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!

Peace and blessings

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I'm glad to hear that you are fine today. I've been extremely busy and running to and fro while teaching classes.

I will do my best to explain it from a different position and secondly, this is what I’m looking for coming out of the gates. It doesn’t need to go any further if this point cannot be proven or even looks clear enough to acknowledge as possible.

So thank you kindly for your response. With this being said, I see where the confusion of what I’ve written has taken place.

Y`hovah and the Most High are not one and the same. As a matter of fact according to the scriptures, Y`havoh/Yahweh is the son of the Most High.

Deuteronomy 32:8 When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. 9 For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Here lies the problem, The Most High is the Mother/Father of the LORD/Y`havoh. It is the Most High (El Elyon) who gives the LORD (YHWH) his portion which is the portion of Yisra`el. We know that Yisra`el didn’t know who a Yahweh was because the first time they heard of a YHWH was After the Exodus.
This is the reason for the separation between the YHWH and the Most High.

Like a child a father hands out his portions to his children and they are to do with it as they so choice to do with it. This is the problem, the Most High was removed from the scriptures and YHWH became the God.

In Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

The word ‘God’ in this verse is ‘Elohim’ which means god as plural and the word ‘Mighty’ is ‘El’ which is the supreme god. The last ‘god’ of this scripture is once again ‘Elohim’.

Psalms 82:1 reads as: The Gods standeth in the congregation of El Elyon; he judgeth the gods.

Yahweh is not the Supreme Being, but one of the sons of the Most High and for this reason they should never be viewed as the same.

This is what I’ve been waiting for … The term LORD[3068] is the same LORD used in these verses … watch very close:

Exodus 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him. 2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. 3 And all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. 4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, Tomorrow is a feast to the LORD.

Do you see how the golden calf is referred to as LORD[3068] as in using the same example that you’ve used for lord?

According to the Gnostic texts which were from the first Christians, they teach that YHWH was the first son of Adam and Eve. The original names of Cain and Abel were Eloh and YHWH. We can get into this later but for biblical purposes … it is clear that YHWH cannot be referred to as the Most High.

Well here we are again, who was it that brought the Israelites out of the land of Kemet according to the scriptures? Was it Moses? The Magic man – Magician or was it some other guy named YHWH because we see, even the Golden Calf was called the LORD[3068].

Now the LORD[3068] came out of Egypt according to according to Hosea 13:4:

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD[H3068] thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me.

This does not sound like a self existing deity who exist in all places at all times. How does a deity come out of Kemet unless he is a deity of comment or a person from Kemet. Well Moses came out of Kemet. Let us look to see who Yah/Yahweh was in Kemet if this is where the bible say he came out of. According to the Osiris Ani Yah/Yahweh (Psalms 68:4) is a Moon Deity.

Osiris Ani in Chapter 2:

"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:

One, bright as the moon-god Iah/Yah; O One, shining as Iah/Yah; This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld. Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."

And again, in Chapter 18:

"[A spell to] cross over into the land of Amentet by day. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani:
Hermopolis is open; my head is sealed [by] Thoth. The eye of Horus is perfect; I have delivered the eye of Horus, and my ornament is glorious on the forehead of Ra, the father of the gods. Osiris is the one who is in Amentet. Indeed, Osiris knows who is not there; I am not there. I am the moon-god Iah/Yah among the gods; I do not fail. Indeed, Horus stands; he reckons you among the gods."

Either which way it goes … He is either a man or a Moon Deity from Kemet. I believe that he is a man because the Golden Calf is also called the LORD[H3068]

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith YHWH/Yahweh, that thou shalt call me Ishi (MAN).

Baali is a representation of multiple deities in the Canaanite Pantheon. Ba`al/el is the Canaanite word for God.

The next quote will describe Ba`al/el …

Once again as I said, YHWH could be the Egyptian Yah(Hosea 13:4 –Osiris Ani chapter 2 & 18) and if you look at it, the Hebrew observe the new moon every month but this is still not the Most High. Let us look at the attribute and you will understand Hosea 2:16 that much better.

The comparison between the LORD[H3068] and Baal:

Now here are the physical similarities of Yah and Bah-al/Baal.
Holy Name

Yah = This name was unspeakable and we were not allowed to say it, thus it is unknown. The word Yah-weh is a description which means 'to grow into Yah'.
Baal = This name was unspeakable and we were not allowed to say it, thus it is unknown.
Descriptions:
Yah = God of War (Exodus 15:3)
Baal = God of War (Ugaritic Epics)
Yah = Went into battle with the sea dragon Leviathan (Isaiah 27:1)
Baal = Went into battle with the sea dragon Yah/Ya’a (Ugaritic Epics)
Yah = Yah rides the heavens/sky (Psalms 68:4)
Baal = Baal rides the heavens/sky (Ugaritic Epics)
Yah = Yah was once considered the thunder God (Psalms 29)
Baal = Baal was once considered the thunder God (Ugaritic Epics)

Through these comparisons you can see why the voice comes from heaven Deuteronomy 4:36:
Yah = Yah rides the heavens/sky (Psalms 68:4)
Baal = Baal rides the heavens/sky (Ugaritic Epics)

Exodus 20:18-22 is explain in

Yah = Yah was once considered the thunder God (Psalms 29)
Baal = Baal was once considered the thunder God (Ugaritic Epics)

This is why in Hosea 2:16 this comparison was made and he said that they will call him a man verses the wooden idiols of the Canaanite Pantheon.

Moses heard the voice from Heaven also represent the Astrology in the scriptures and he followed the cycles of the Moon which is why Yahweh the Moon good of Egypt and Babylon would have been his god. The Egyptian were well versed in Astrology and this is where Moses heard the voice of the Yah/Moon (Hosea 13:4). Does the bible agree with this notion? YES!

Psa 19:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

This is the voice that Moses heard … coming from Heaven … The Moon (Night and her wisdom)

I hope from this point that you realize that this could be more then just a straw-man.

Peace and Blessing!

ru2religious,

There is still confusion as we attempt to reach an understanding and agreement on the Most High. Based on the dialogue between you and the Producer, the Most High is tantamount to your understanding and unchanged from what I have outlined as your designation of the Most High, being equivalent to the Supreme Being.

ru2religious said:
Now you also stated that: "Any ancient text from any book that is written in a way that reveals the Words themselves were Spoken by the Supreme Being is the Specific Word of the Supreme Being"

Now here is the problem with this statement ... how do you know what was revealed by the Most High? ... This seems to be based on speculations and selective ideal's which foundation relies on what one thinks ... couldn't be none other then the Most High''s word.

Again, it becomes clear to me that you consider the Most High to be the Supreme Being. However, you have not sufficiently differentiated, at least for me, that Yahweh or Jehovah, which have been defined as self-existent or eternal, are separate and apart from the Most High.

Sentence syntax necessitates written communication, and explains the various connotations of words, especially when referring to the many forms required to express the names and meanings of God.

ru2religious,

There is still confusion as we attempt to reach an understanding and agreement on the Most High. Based on the dialogue between you and the Producer, the Most High is tantamount to your understanding and unchanged from what I have outlined as your designation of the Most High, being equivalent to the Supreme Being.

Again, it becomes clear to me that you consider the Most High to be the Supreme Being. However, you have not sufficiently differentiated, at least for me, that Yahweh or Jehovah, which have been defined as self-existent or eternal, are separate and apart from the Most High.

Sentence syntax necessitates written communication, and explains the various connotations of words, especially when referring to the many forms required to express the names and meanings of God.

Read post #23 ... This will answer the question to your latest post.

Music Producer, I do not dispute your claim that the name Amma, as applied "to the Supreme Being" was originally the GOD of Kemet. I do, however, question whether Amma was the Spirit of the Supreme Being prior to His evolution into the first "flesh and bone," yet clearly Spirit-infused body of of a Man (Mind). This does not speak to the Nummo, which may actually be nine (9) stages through which Amma went to become the Supreme Being of both the Spiritual and Physical. This means the "beings referred to as the Nummo" were not beings in the since that you and I are human beings, but different stages of Our own evolution, prior to childbirth. Amma’s helpers were spirits before Amma became Ptah-Tanen. Remember, "omewhere along the line humans confused the helpers for gods ... worshiping them as such."

The Supreme Being always is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back