To All

cursed heart

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2006
I was suspened for two weeks even though I paid for a premium memebership and I also rightfully won an extra month here during poetry night.
CLARK IF I OFFENED YOU THAN I'M SORRY!
I have seen some very segregated post and comments made here!
I truly know that some play favorites!
Queen,sonne,bidwhist if you think I was rude that what can I say?
I am open and far from prudish and unreal.
If you want to suspend me than refund me my money back and I will never appear on your wholesome site again!

cursed heart said:
I was suspened for two weeks even though I paid for a premium memebership and I also rightfully won an extra month here during poetry night.
CLARK IF I OFFENED YOU THAN I'M SORRY!
I have seen some very segregated post and comments made here!
I truly know that some play favorites!
Queen,sonne,bidwhist if you think I was rude that what can I say?
I am open and far from prudish and unreal.
If you want to suspend me than refund me my money back and I will never appear on your wholesome site again!

Sister Cursed Heart ... i'm not familiar with all the particulars of this situation, but i understand that you called a Member out of his name, making very ugly accusations. He was offended, and you were not willing to apologize when repeatedly asked. This is not acceptable. You broke the rules.

In regard to the Premium Membership you purchased on 03/21/06, it expired on 04/21/06, so you did in fact get the entire month you paid for. For the record though, Premium Membership does not buy you the right to break our rules or peace. You would not be the first Premium Member to be banned from here, for breaking our rules.

Again, i'm not familiar with all the details, but i am going to stand by the Moderator's decision that your account be suspended for 2 weeks. You are more than welcome to return on May 10th, if you'd like. At that time, i'll be glad to give you the duration of the Premium Membership you won.

Much Love and Peace Sister.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back