Black People : to all you blue jeans wearers out there

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by STRANGEPOET74, May 1, 2002.

1. STRANGEPOET74

STRANGEPOET74 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i would to know what your favorite blue jeans are. do you have a favorite brand, do you like them loose or tight? what you like or don't like about them. do you have any stories or experiences with jeans you want to share?

2. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    I have a question?... whats the purpose behind the question? survey perhaps?...

3. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    But also to answer you guestion...
    I wear male and female jeans...
    Brands I prefer: Levi's, Calvin Kliens, Polo, Lei's, Express, DKNY
    Type of Jeans: I like the fitting and lose. I like my Levi's tight as well as loose.. I prefer the striaight legs tight and the wide legs baggy.. I haven't tried their hip huggers yet. as for Calvin.. fitting but not tight... polo..same thing.. now my lei's gotta be tight.. express.. fitting to the tight ratio.. close but no cigar and DKNY.. fitting kind of loose..
    All the jeans.. i mentioned.. i have no dislike about them.. or wouldn't I buy them.. "Such as tommy"... just depends or my mood for the day. so I'm diversied.. i guess that comes from being a Tom Boy.. LOL
    Bad experiences with jeans?...
    Oh man i got one... My Junior year or softmore year in highschool.. wore a pair of white levi jeans.. size 29 lenght 32... Tight on the thighs.. loose on the waiste.. just strutting.. had em for a while.. behind was getting a little wider.. went down to pick up my books from what i had taken out the locker.. and i heard it.. "THE SPLIT" Bad thread... BUT NO...not since then.. LOL
    Hope this answers your questions... ;)

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    NOW DIS GOTTA BE FOR DA LADIES ..............
    I WARE THEM LOSE

5. Thandiwe

Thandiwe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Loose!

i wear them loose. i have alittle tummy.

back in my younger days when tight jeans were in, i would dampened the waistband and let them dry as i wore them. that way they fit my waistline.

i remember the days when you had to lay back on the bed and have a friend or relative help you zip them up.

i don't do designer jeans or designer clothes. i wear what i can get at a good deal and good fit.

being a short person 5'2", i've always found it difficult to find a nice fitting pair of jeans. the waistband is always too high and if i buy the petite, then they are too short for my boots.

i like to wear the traditional jean jacket and jeans when attending my events. i hate carrying purses and such so the pockets are essential.

6. Thandiwe

Thandiwe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    now i'm aging myself...

i high school levi's were popular but that was after the designer rage. we all had calvin kleins, jordache, sasson (me a friend took a "twin" picture with us hold up the sasson sign). we had on our calvin klein jeans and red sasson sweatshirts and matching sassoon belts.

these jeans didn't really fits us well but the heavier girls squeezed into them away. them came a cheaper jean, chic. they for some reason had enough hip and waist room and accentuated my body.

nowadays, i don't get into the designer stuff. a woman just recently asked me what i was gonna do when my son starting asking for the expensive stuff. I'm like, he doesn't get it now.

i have seen plenty of parents with childen in my son's age dressing their toddlers in the last, expensive fashions.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    whats left to speak on !!