Black Relationships : to all the brothas....

HEE-HEE......

You: "If no crime was committed, why so much talk of punishment?"

That all depends on your standing....If you were still in BOOT CAMP stages(first year of relationship), then, youd have to be reprimanded. :)

I don't hate men, but I feel MOST men need a good tongue lashin' every now&then. Shoooot, that's why you see them on Maury talkin' bout some: "Baby baby baby baby baby, I sleeeeept with your cousin, and she's having my baby in two months, right before our wedding!"LMAO

You: "But I DECLARED that I hadn't nor was I going to do anything with her."

Ever heard of Pandoras Box??:yesno:

You: "A picture is worth a thousand words....lol....stop juggling them balls"

Tell them to stop them balls from jiggling...LOLOLOL

You: "I haven't heard any men UNDER 30 make that statement either.

Neither did I"

AWWWW. I know I said "Dual Personality", but have my words happened upon you that quick????? "I talk to my self cuz there is no one to talk to":dance1: ;)

You're a fuddy-duddy.

SpicyBrownSauce

Now now....Spicy...put the clubs down...lol

You: "If no crime was committed, why so much talk of punishment?"

That all depends on your standing....If you were still in BOOT CAMP stages(first year of relationship), then, youd have to be reprimanded.

I don't hate men, but I feel MOST men need a good tongue lashin' every now&then. Shoooot, that's why you see them on Maury talkin' bout some: "Baby baby baby baby baby, I sleeeeept with your cousin, and she's having my baby in two months, right before our wedding!"LMAO
Come on now.

Michael Jackson said: Shumm'on nah..

Don't you know that crap is put on television to put evil suggestions in your mind about Black men.
It's the same with Jerry Springer and these Divorce Court shows.

They put that crap on prime time and after school with the purpose of raising suspicions in the minds of every girl and woman about the behavior and sexual inclinations of Black men.

I agree that most men need a good tongue AND *** lashin' every now and then.
But it should be done in order to motivate us when we are slacking rather than provoked by the enemy after he tarnishes our character.

Ever heard of Pandoras Box??

Yes, which is why most men "with sense" will never let all thier true feelings be known to their women!

You're a fuddy-duddy.

That's cuz you "fuddied" all over my duddy and didn't didn't help me clean up...lol.
Stop dat....

Fa Sho..........

You: "Don't you know that crap is put on television to put evil suggestions in your mind about Black men.It's the same with Jerry Springer and these Divorce Court shows"

I understand the subliminal message these programs send. However I am not simple-minded, and I believe ALL Black men are worthy of praise*. I am comfortable enough to sit back and laugh at these shows with my man without any insecurities, or raised eyebrows.

You: "I agree that most men need a good tongue AND *** lashin' every now and then.
But it should be done in order to motivate us when we are slacking rather than provoked by the enemy after he tarnishes our character."

Well stated, I agree 100%......See I carry my trial sized Brasso with me....so if thangs get funky, I polish my man right back up.

You: "Yes, which is why most men "with sense" will never let all thier true feelings be known to their women!"

So...you're basically saying it is a must to be with other women? Can you keep it faithful/monogamous with just one woman? You must be HOTT if you got it like that

You: "That's cuz you "fuddied" all over my duddy and didn't didn't help me clean up...lol.
Stop dat...."

*skimming through my closet for my proper French Maid outfit*

nevar said:
to all the brothas i want to know why is it so hard for ya'll to express yourselves. i'll tell my man everything but he won't open up to me. why us women love hard and ya'll cant. but can tell you anything when it comes to sex. yeah its fine for that but i really want to know whats going on with you.
can you tell me why ya'll are afraid to pour your soul to a woman. holla at me.

I have never had issues expressing myself to women.

Spicy

So...you're basically saying it is a must to be with other women? Can you keep it faithful/monogamous with just one woman? You must be HOTT if you got it like that
I'm too modest to brag on myself...lol.

But I'll say this, different men have different sex drives.

Some men need several women, some don't need any.

That's why a society must be flexible and free enough to accept these facts instead of trying to force all men to fit into the same box of being married with 2 kids by age 30.

It's not for all of us.

*skimming through my closet for my proper French Maid outfit*
Don't forget the argile-designed white knee-stockings, white pumps, and lace apron.

Infact, even if you forget the maid uniform....just make sure you got that..lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back