Black Spirituality Religion : To all Spiritual, Religious, and Philosophical Beings ...

Destee said:
Such wisdom from our youth. I'm so impressed.

How does that scripture go ... "out of the mouth of babes" ... impressed and encouraged.

:heart:

Destee
well I appreciate the positive response but the statement was only an honest observation of some members here and some authors that have been recommended by some here...I cannot claim any 'wisdom' since I am still looking at former BPP members I know that are old as well as in different 'spiritual practices' and even actions done by a few ladies (around my 'age,do not worry,lol) that I know.

Q. Have you ever conceded a major spiritual, religious, or theological point of view (to the opposition here) during or after a discussion in this forum?

Q. After witnessing or engaging in a discussion/debate in this forum, has anyone here ever let go of their (deeply held) religious convictions or spiritual beliefs?

Q. Given the sometimes passionate, sometimes volatile, sometimes hostile conversation this topic generates, when sharing your findings and/or beliefs: what is your real aim or agenda?

SoulFood for The Heart,

Lokman

1. No, nothing major.

2. No, no letting go for me, that's for certain. I don't think I've seen that for anyone here, but then again, I've not been here that long.

3. My aim is to sound the trumpet for all will hear, so that they may be partakers of life through the Holy Son's sacrifice.

Q. Have you ever conceded a major spiritual, religious, or theological point of view (to the opposition here) during or after a discussion in this forum?

Q. After witnessing or engaging in a discussion/debate in this forum, has anyone here ever let go of their (deeply held) religious convictions or spiritual beliefs?

Q. Given the sometimes passionate, sometimes volatile, sometimes hostile conversation this topic generates, when sharing your findings and/or beliefs: what is your real aim or agenda?

SoulFood for The Heart,

Lokman

I've never had a change of heart bc I've always operated under the assumption that no one knows it all to begin with...thats why it annoys me so when ppl just go on and on about what they 'know'. i think...this is one area that shldnt be muddled by ego-needs and weirdness. so...
i dont have 'deeply held convictions'. I'm always open to suggestion on spiritual matters ... in my book - either something makes sense or it doesnt. its as true for doubt as if it is for belief.

if there's an error in my reasoning...then that's enough reason to reconsider a few things.

aanyway....

agendas? no. i like this site and respect it as a platform...but this is the internet and i dont take much seriously. theres no method to this madness. these arent the machinations of a mastermind bent on bringing followers to the godless cause. its more like...
i see a topic. i post what i think.

shrug

No!

Can't answer this question because I don't have a set religious convictions or spiritual beliefs.

SoulFood for The Heart,

Lokman
I engage in the religious conversation not to change ones point of view but to simply get them to question their understanding of their beliefs and morals. Our people are connected to that which is designed to enslave, oppress, and ultimately mislead giving all power to those who enslaved us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back