Black Spirituality Religion : To all practitioners of Ifa Orisha, Vodun, Akan, or any other Traditional African Religion

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Peace,

That's a loaded statement. What exactly do you mean by that? I don't want to misinterpret where you're coming from.

Peace
of the different 'woke' black people that i know of we all seem to be struggling on the lower levels economically.

i don't know of any of us that have any kind of power position in the community.
we do not seem to be doing as well as i think we should.

on the personal level everywhere i go with my art i encounter brainwashed negroes blocking the way.

lastly, i am troubled by the fact that black people are oppressed all around the world.

why aren't we doing better ?

Last edited:

Moon Child

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 13, 2012
i think it is a legitimate question.....
Yes, it is, however, based on the OP the Orisha gods have no place to stop anything. It's about evolution, increasing the vibration of your consciousness. That takes individual work. The gods/goddesses are here to lend assistance, no different than angels, in fact, they are angels. It is up to man to fend for himself and yes, it's unfortunate that applies to heinous acts orchestrated by others and even our own ancestors who sold Africans.

When you start acting like a victim (save me) then there is no growth. Furthermore, the God of the bible has abandoned his people, why are black folk so quick to accept THIS JEW God as our own? We are NOT his chosen people. Well, we all know why... but it's at our own detriment. Respectively, these questions are good to ask but we are crossing into different territory not simular.

Mind you I am not arguing here just noticed some discrepancies that cancel one another out.

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
of the different 'woke' black people that i know of we all seem to be struggling on the lower levels economically.

i don't know of any of us that have any kind of power position in the community.
we do not seem to be doing as well as i think we should.

on the personal level everywhere i go with my art i encounter brainwashed negroes blocking the way.

lastly, i am troubled by the fact that black people are oppressed all around the world.

why aren't we doing better ?
Peace,

1 year later.......

As a community we aren't doing better because there are still many in the community teaching our people lies, causing them to wait for that which is never coming. To be honest there are still a great many people who are not ready or willing to change their ways. Many who think they're doing fine when comparatively speaking, they're dirt poor...... mentally and physically.

Shoot, in my nation we teach the truth and still people come and go. They don't call us 5% for nothing. Many want better but only a small few are willing to work at doing better.

Peace

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table