Black Spirituality Religion : To all practitioners of Ifa Orisha, Vodun, Akan, or any other Traditional African Religion

I’m still searching. Question. If the black man is God then again, I ask, why are we in the condition we are in as a people? Thats not a challenege or anything. I just want to build. You know how many brothers are behind the walls that are affiliated with the 5%? A lot. I know some of your beliefs and some I agree with wholeheartedly. Check this though. If the black man is God and the white man is the devil then why has he succeeded at oppressing us? Where is our power to manifest? Also, I know a little about the story of Yakub and the creation of the devil to rule or oppress the Gods for 6,000 years or something like that, but even that in itself takes some kind of faith right? I say that because I know you don’t believe in a mystery god, spookism etc. and anything that requires faith. So wouldn’t the belief in the Yakub theory be a contradiction?
Peace,

I see yacub as a metaphor. I do not bare witness to a scientist with a gigantic head giving rise to the colored man...... at least not on face value. That's what the Muslims teach.

The concept of the colored man gaining power over the black man teaches us a valuable lesson of what happens when the black man starts playing with the two pieces of steel (specifically the wisdom). We lose our way, we become mentally and physically weak and ultimately fall victim to that which was once inferior.

Peace

"It is pretty well recognized by the scientific community that the average person uses about 10% of their brain potential."

This is a myth.

"Though an alluring idea, the "10 percent myth" is so wrong it is almost laughable, says neurologist Barry Gordon at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore. Although there's no definitive culprit to pin the blame on for starting this legend, the notion has been linked to the American psychologist and author William James, who argued in The Energies of Men that "We are making use of only a small part of our possible mental and physical resources." It's also been associated with Albert Einstein, who supposedly used it to explain his cosmic towering intellect."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-people-only-use-10-percent-of-their-brains/

"The 10% statement may have been started with a misquote of Albert Einstein or the misinterpretation of the work of Pierre Flourens in the 1800s. It may have been William James who wrote in 1908: "We are making use of only a small part of our possible mental and physical resources" (from The Energies of Men, p. 12).Perhaps it was the work of Karl Lashley in the 1920s and 1930s that started it. Lashley removed large areas of the cerebral cortex in rats and found that these animals could still relearn specific tasks. We now know that destruction of even small areas of the human brain can have devastating effects on behavior. That is one reason why neurosurgeons must carefully map the brain before removing brain tissue during operations for epilepsy or brain tumors: they want to make sure that essential areas of the brain are not damaged.

https://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

Humans Already Use Way, Way More Than 10% of Their Brains

https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...ay-more-than-10-percent-of-your-brain/374520/
Peace,

Your build speaks of brain usage whereas I'm speaking about brain potential. We may be using a large portion of the brain......... what is it doing? What could it be doing? Feel me?

Peace

Peace,

Your build speaks of brain usage whereas I'm speaking about brain potential. We may be using a large portion of the brain......... what is it doing? What could it be doing? Feel me?

Peace

The problem is that there is no consensus among the scientist who study the brain (Neurologists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists) agreeing that we only use 10% of our brain's potential. Many mystics and woo-peddlers may hold to that belief, but actual scientist have not come to a general agreement on the subject.

The problem is that there is no consensus among the scientist who study the brain (Neurologists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists) agreeing that we only use 10% of our brain's potential. Many mystics and woo-peddlers may hold to that belief, but actual scientist have not come to a general agreement on the subject.
Peace,

I stand corrected regarding the scientific community. There is no consensus regarding how much of our brain potential is used by the average person.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back