Black Poetry : To All Page Poets

One Must Be Careful!!

I am tempted to tell everyone Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, Happy Hannaukah, Blessed Christmas and more BUT--under the advice of my attorneys Dewey, Cheatham and Howe and have been advised to say no more than hopefully your days between December 20 and January were OKAY!

My financial advisor Seymour Butts and I. P. Freely have disavowed all knowledge of aforementioned statements and will, if asked, deny all culpability (and lie if necessary) to refute that I said the things thing s that I said, if I said them, when they said I said, but acknowledge that nothing was said, pending reveue by the Supreme Court.

Ra

;)

ActuallY . . .

. . . was born in Nashville, Tennessee. I am about as country as they come . . . went to a one-room school on a farm--naw! just kidding, but I was born in Nashville and even though I didn't go to school--I carried my brother's lunch--I couldn't resist it--Nashville is my birthplace and I grew up in Kansas which is about as country as you can get--but after I was seduced by the brights lights and big city I tried to put my country ways behind me, but they keepright on poppin' up in my writing--so, I guess it is true that you can take the boy from the country but you can't take the country from the boy--Ra

by the way this has also been approved by the Chinese Ambassador Won-Hung-Lo and my peresonal physician Dr. I. B Stroken, from I'll Be ****, Alabama.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back