Destee Network : To all, but Black Women specifically, check out this site, pleaaaase!

FemaleAngel

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 12, 2003
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I don't usually speak on message boards but I do enjoy reading the commentary of black folks. How intelligent a group of people we are. I am learning so much and thank everyone for sharing.

Now I have somewhat of a dilemma, that I would like to discuss with the board. As said, I'm more of a 'reader' than contributor as quite frankly the knowledge you all possess is a bit intimidating though as said, I am pleased with the insight blacks have. As I visit the various black sites, I came across a site called AfricanAmerican. org.. I visit the 'sista spot' link below because there is a sista, a prophetess over there telling it like it is. I mean belting out truth like nobodies business. She is sparing no punches and in fact, is somewhat engaged in a battle with a white girl who has the gall to come up in a black owned site, on a black woman's 'sistaspot' to denounce all BLACK HISTORY truth.

She is encouraged by the REPUBLICAN BLACK MALES who the prophetess is laying out cold, to the point they don't dare to take her on. Still, what do you think about a white girl arrogantly coming up into a black site, calling herself a CHRISTIAN who as she put it, 'isn't going to LET' a black woman tell the truth about Black Isis, and all the biggies?

Do check this site out and do encourage the prophetess as she is sparing no punches, is pro-black woman exaltation. I've never seen anything like it, What arrogance those type of whites have. What sheer arrogance.

http://www.africanamerica.org/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=60260642&f=40070883&m=60770778

FemaleAngel ... Welcome! I don't know if you've been told before, but only poetry is allowed in the poetry forum. I've moved this thread to the "Web Sites - Business - Technology Forum" where the promotion of sites is allowed.

Posting non-poetry threads in the poetry forum is against our forum rules.
Much love to you
Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back