To All Blackmen/

This was felt deep and from a true heart as we men also
loveth out sistas , thank you Spicybrown in fact you continue
to lead the way , teach and speak as needed upon other sistas
let every brutha know this .....I see you are a gift and messager.

Very Nice Spicy. :hearts4:

Brothers are sorry that we seem so distant. Trying hard to come up out of this fog.

See the plan is to keep us resistant. To the love only a sister can offer. Since they can’t send us away, and can no longer drive us away they try to make us feel you don’t need each other. Like a heart. We need you. Like the need for air. We wouldn’t be alive. Only thru you. Can we survive.

Brothers are the last on the list, to be given what he needs to survive. Only a sister‘s love. Keep us here on earth and perplexes those who threaten our survival.

No other has the curves, the smooth lips. The. We want to hear words. No other can relate to the finish. Like a sister.

You all were there with us in it. So when the script flips. You will be wearing that crown. That Thank you Lady, you made it all able. For us. All to stick around… Much Love… Always. Now Then and Forever!

spicybrown said:
:hearts4: I come to you all at 2:36 a.m. in peace. Please understand I'm not trying to poeticize my wording, but many sisters, if not all feel this way:

We apologize for putting other men before you, and being so materialistic. Those things are just an aftermath of low self-esteem meant to cover up our true feelings. Just imagine having been together for eons, then suddenly falling apart behind a devil. When you pass us and we look away, it's because we are hurting, and want to divorce ourselves from any pain. Surely no disrespect meant. How can you honestly expect for us to get along after 400 plus years of separation. All the baby-mamma drama, fake hair, loud talkin', dressin too provocative, only means we want your attention, undivided. We just don't want to get burnt once again, and feel rejected. Please excuse our maladjustments...........We know there is no other like you. We cling to you, have faith in you, against all odds. Although we get the short end of the stick sometimes, We still love you all. Don't let a she-devil come between us. Just because a woman submits to you doesn't mean she doesn't have a hidden agenda. Believe me whitewomen feel powerless next to their counterparts, so they go out and grab what they percieve as powerless to dominate it. We love the way you keep your cool, the way you dress, your demanding presence, the oh-so beautiful children you create, your stamina. I give all honor and respect to the Blackman in my life, just wish that more sisters would take heed and realize what a prize they have been blessed with, same with the brothers too. My patience is getting the best of me now. People always ask me why I'm so caught up in Black affairs. I tell them that we as Blacks need to live in harmony amongst each other for the first time in over 400 years, show the world we aren't a bunch of handicapps who need external influences in our mix. I'll be darned if I leave this planet without seeing at least a miniscule change. I have a daughter (7) and can't fathom the thought of her going through half of what I've been through in this world. Again we love you all, and expect the love to reciprocate. May your God bless you through this journey we call life:wink:

u have warmed my heart with this well said post sista spicy...i have a strong hope that brothas and sistas will eventually work it out...thank you for this, you made my day.... :wink:

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back