Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH

I"m for it and as for brother Charles, hey, at least he speaks his mind and I respect that.. Amid all the controversy that so-called black folks feel about what he says the brother is jumping right into the fire and not too many would subject themselves to that...I admire him for doing so...
Folks may whine and complain but who the heck cares. As far as him distancing himself I have no issues with that because there are some black folks I distance myself from also and we aren't alone so don't try and run that BS down here...All of you know that we have some wretched, foul and vile folks among us and you definitely don't want to associate with them...And it ain't just limited to black folks...So let's just get off of that so-called high horse....

Peace,

If you want to keep the illusion that America is heading in the right direction, hire a good negro to keep people distracted about a problem you wish to hide. This is a win for everyone except black people. TNT gets a win, white people get a win and Charles Barkley is getting paid.

Peace

I"m for it and as for brother Charles, hey, at least he speaks his mind and I respect that.. Amid all the controversy that so-called black folks feel about what he says the brother is jumping right into the fire and not too many would subject themselves to that...I admire him for doing so...
Folks may whine and complain but who the heck cares. As far as him distancing himself I have no issues with that because there are some black folks I distance myself from also and we aren't alone so don't try and run that BS down here...All of you know that we have some wretched, foul and vile folks among us and you definitely don't want to associate with them...And it ain't just limited to black folks...So let's just get off of that so-called high horse....
yes, there are bad black folk. and yes, it is a lot safer to rail against them than to attack the system of white supremacy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back