Black Entertainment : TMZ: “Vanity,” lead singer of 80s girl group Vanity 6 & Prince protege dies at 57

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
you're right...she was definitely sexy.

would you believe the original name Prince wanted her to wear was vagina? of course, she rejected the idea...and eventually settled on Vanity.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is your life on drugs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Critics of Vanity Fair’s Jordan and Coogler photo Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Pageantry of Vanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : Is the Black economy built on vanity and insecurity? Black People Open Forum 88
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Vanity Accessories Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : Of the World -pt 4 Vanity's Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
C Black People : Black Afrikan People On A Path That Lead To Nowhere Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : All Religious Roads Lead 2 Rome... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHER INVENTS STRAWS THAT FILTER LEAD Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Her ancestors were enslaved in the U.S. Now a Trump decision could lead to her deportation to Africa African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions about behavior and attitude must make major Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions asked by a girlfriend like STAR WARS proceed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : the advice is wild for my lifestyle like a puppy dogs ears droop pathetic cutes lead to energetic pu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
shaka64 Black People : Temptations Former Lead Singer Dennis Edwards Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Owning my lead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Tony Harod Black People Politics : United Colored Action Network 'You'are the future. You are the ones that will lead us out of the pol Black People Politics 4
nilevalley Black People Politics : Is this the way to lead America? Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : actress-sonequa-martin-green-is-the-first-black-woman-lead-in-a-star-trek-series Black Entertainment 2
HODEE Black People : Some Americans look to Canada, New Zealand as Trump lead grows Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Parents sue over lead in water at New Jersey city's schools Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Six million Americans have lead-tainted water in homes, schools: report Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : And Our Children Shall Lead Us: 16/17 Year Old Chicago/Baltimore Youth Demands Change Black People Politics 47
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Star Parker Calls on Congressional Black Caucus to 'Take the Lead' in Bringing Margaret Sanger Bust Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Ramen Noodles May Lead to Chronic Illness Black Health and Wellness 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : E.coli Fears Lead to Huge Ground Beef Recall Black People Open Forum 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Jamaicans lead Caribbean calls for Britain to pay slavery reparations Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : This Life I Lead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Detroiters Will See Where This Lead Next Too! Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: The Temptations - The Lord's Prayer (Paul Singing Lead) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KingSango Black Spirituality Religion : Pride can lead to envy. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ProphetikGeneral Pan Africanism : Lead When Necessary, Follow When Ordered African American History Culture 4
KaHotep Black Poetry : He will make me lie upon lush pastures and he will lead me by restful waters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them Black People Politics 67
Destee Health and Wellness : Black men continue to lead in hypertension statistics Black Health and Wellness 56
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Whistleblower John Kiriakou: For Embracing Torture, John Brennan a "Terrible Choice to Lead the CIA" Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : events that lead up to the civil war AACOOLDRE 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Does kindergarten lead to crime? Fact-checking N.H. legislator's 'research' Black People Open Forum 3
MsVeraisblessed Black Men : Fathers lead by example Black Men 46
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Only One Pathway That Lead Through The Door Of Divine Truth!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
L Black Spirituality Religion : Lead in about superior / inferior Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
A Black People : Can eating Pork lead to a weaken Immune System or AIDS? Black People Open Forum 11
Ankhur Black People : Wear some lead/ XRAY vans on the snoop! coming to a street near you! Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : What Qualities are Needed to Lead Black People - and do you have them? Black People Open Forum 18
Ankhur Somalia : Denmark claims to lead charge to Colonize Somalia Somalia 17
E Black People : ECONOMICALLY!,; Lead!, Follow!, or Get out of YAH-WAY!. Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Entertainment : THIS LIFE I LEAD Black Entertainment 13
D Does American Tap Water Lead to Diabetes? Black Health and Wellness 3