Black Christians : Tithing.

Though many “believers” question whether the tithe is still applicable today since we are not "under the law", there are those who consider it a privilege to give proportionately to the work of the Lord using the tithe as a pattern.

Again, in the New Testament … churches are not given percentages, yet the principle of proportionate giving is referenced in 1 Corinthians 16: 2 & 2 Corinthians 2:8.

Blessings,
:grouphug:

I believe we are and forever will be under the law; but not of works in this generation, but of faith. So all I do, I do in faith.

I don't give tithe, but I do give. And all which is mine belongs to my sisters and brothers, the same. There's nothing I call mine, really, from money to food. If they ask, I give freely.

What belongs to me, automatically belongs to the Church of my family in the Christ. So, truthfully, instead of giving a tenth, I've willingly given over 100%.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back