Black Poetry : TIRED

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MzCream2Sixteen, Oct 22, 2007.

1. MzCream2Sixteen

MzCream2Sixteen Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

I am tired! I am tired of the way you make me feel, emotions always runnin’ wild,
    One minute I love you, everything about you. From the way you walk to the way you say my name so sweet!
    Then the next thing you know I have done something to make you MAD, ANGRY, UPSET, to the point you can’t even hear me say “I’m sorry!”

I am tired! I am tired of always having to let it be known I see things from your point of view, but my point of view is blocked from your vision-It’s just something you can not see! Well if you did see it you wouldn’t tell me.

I am tired! Tired of pretending everything is okay, when I **** sure know I don’t feel that way. But hey who am I? Let you tell it I am… “Nobody you have to lie to.” and I am…”Getting on your last nerve” oh please lets not forget I am…"A cry baby!”

Well I do know one thing I am…..Tired
    I am tired! So sick and tired of trying to do everything and anything to please you, while forgetting who I am for real in the process. Letting these feeling and raw emotions manifest. Keepin’ all hurt and pain to myself.

Why? You might ask. Because, I have exhausted all my “resources” you know my friends. Commin’ to them with our problems, our messed up situations, the way we NEVER finish a conversation.

Yes my love
    I am tired! Feed up with never being able to fully express myself, not being able to tell you how I really feel. Just nodding my head to whatever you say like a bobble head on opening game day.

TIRED, TIRED, TIRED! Tired of always getting RILED UP, FRUSTRATED, ANGRY, and CONFUSED! Yeah you get the same way, walk out, and come back all calm, collected, and cool!

Some people might say I am crazy to continue to put up with all of the above, but the one thing I can’t deny is what I feel. And that is love! But at the same time I have been thinking with a lil’ help from the man above.

How can I love somebody else while forgetting to “Love thou self”
    And this will continue to be my goal, until God calls for the release of my soul
    Love myself is all I will do! No longer do I have time to fool with you
    I will LOVE MYSELF until I expire and during that time …..
    I WILL NO LONGER BE TIRED!!

2. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    The Last Straw

Telling piece... you get my vote

Don't let no one define who or what you are :nono: PEACE

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Tired be not forth noone can be of thee but self
    to love thou self is to love whole hearted
    i agree wit 1poet don't allow one to define thee .

Great piece

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    When you have to practically tiptoe around someone else, as to not upset their balance, then that can certainly make you tired. Time to concentrate on you. Your words were crystal clear, and posed on point poetess.

5. MzCream2Sixteen

MzCream2Sixteen Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you all....that is why I wrote the piece. To let it be known how I felt at that time.