Black Relationships : Tired Black Men

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by phynxofkemet, May 15, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Just saw a clip from this movie, this might be the sentiments of our brothers who are choosing not to date sisters. Personally, I can't fathom that the brother in the movie bought the house, the car, and the furniture and she didn't have to work but was calling him out.

If you sisters got it like that, I'd suggest being really really good to your man.

Brothers if you done stepped up to the plate like that, you got my respect.

http://www.tiredblackman.com/

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i am tired of white people......

i am opposed even bringing this tired IR nonsense onto the site. it is a distraction. it is unnecessary.

there are some posters who keep bringing white people, white issues and white images to this site. why?

i live in philly. there are plenty of white people around here. i move among them. i do not think of them.
    they are not on my mind. they are not the boss of me. i do not think of white people. i put them out of my mind.

i am interested in discussing black issues with black people.

i come to destee to get away from white people.
    please do not bring them in here.

3. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    This is a Black Issue! If black men are running to white women for peace, then there is a problem with our black women being angry and taking it out on us....and there is a problem with black men not knowing how to deal with it.

I have a beautiful black Queen who was angry when we first got together, but she is not anymore. Kindness, patience, understanding, security, and love have helped her understand that I am not here to take advantage of her, I am here to help her take advantage of all of the things this world has to offer...including PEACE AND HAPPINESS. Once she understood this, the wall came down, the communication got better, and the relationship has blossomed.

Where are the black relationship courses?

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    please take IR issues to an IR site. please.

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Brother James

I did not post this as an insult to our Queens, nor to bring white people into our home. i did it to see what the response was from our brothers. My child's father believes I am an angry black womban, and he now solicits the companionship of Caucasian womben. While I admit I was angry with him, I also believed I had just cause. But, in the end my anger (and his too) cost us a relationship, which is sacred.

While I do not agree with the way the Sister is presented here, I'm curious as to whether the Black male author is speaking on behalf of other Black men. Are the majority of brothers holding it down like this? Is it reasonable to expect a man to provide for us like this (home, car, etc...) I ask because where I'm at, a lot of the brothers date Caucasian womben because they got their own money, will buy their own ish, and some times buy the man his ish too.

Being an IR person, I see so well the hypocrisy that white womben place on the sisters. White womben can expect this, that and the other, but let a sister do the same and we're called demanding, aggressive and angry! Hmpf.

I want to overstand where this perception is rooted, and if there's truth to it. One day, when I am ready and my son is grown, I will like to entertain a comitted relationship within my race, and it helps to hear what the other side (male / female) has to say, what their experiences are, etc....

I meant no disrespect, Brother James, and for the future will be more mindful of what I post in terms of "inflammatory material".

p.s As a sister, I hope that my voice is heard, even though womben have been traditionally taught not to speak, and men not to feel - I do hope we can release those mental limitations on one another, so we can "get it". Especially if some of our brothers don't feel that their sister got their back.

Peace.

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    who you date is a political decision......

it has absolutely nothing to do with anybody else but you.
    black people do not date white people "because". that is BS.
    you make a decision what you are open to. we all do. then you act on that decision.

what a man does has nothing to do with what women do or say. a man does what he has decided he will do.
    women do not control us. what woman would even want a man that she can control?
    if he is a punk he may blame it on some poor sister. that is just a game.

i have made the decision that i am only open to black people. i am not open to white people.
    i do not spread my blessing among white people. they do not deserve it.
    if a white women lays in my bed on top of a pile of money i will not touch her. i am not open to that.

as i have said, i really do not care to have white people on my mind or talk about them.
    when ever white people are brought into the convo dissension and distraction soon follow.

most black males are with black women. i see no need to dwell on those punks who do dirt.
    most black men are with black women. think on that. focus on that fact.

peace

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    all sane black people are angry.....

did that stop him from making a baby? no? in that case i am not having it.
    if he is as you describe then he is a not acting like a man. save yourself for a man.

learn to recognize a man when you next see one.
    if there are none where you live, move.

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I'm familiar with that movie as well as the forum. That "tiredblackman" who did the movie seeks to "educate" and "enlighten" Black women on what we're doing wrong and how we don't treat our men right and just how tired they are of our mess and baggage and bitterness and what-all else that makes us the problem.

I believe his name is Tim Alexander.

And he's such a "TiredBlackMan" that he created a movie and a forum about it.

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    sounds like a personal problem to me......

i have known a number of black women in my time. i ain't tired yet.

10. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    DAT'S MY DADDY!

:terrific::couple::luv: :qqb015: :toasts::angel1: :flowers: :number1: :hearts4: :SuN014: :kiss: :grouphug: :luvu: :hearts1::smooch: :kiss2: :kiss1: ::bullseye: :ilu::ref::dj::ilu::SuN040::qqb006:

I've been to the "TiredBlackMan" forum and it was a quite painful and the language directed towards Women of Afreekan Descent, abusive.

I did not stay long as I found their was no interest in RE~pairing the Damage done by white supreme lunacy and all it's forms.

M.E.
    :hearts2: