Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Tiny little knots are working my last nerve!

rapunzal24

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2011
So, I keep getting these tiny itty bitty knots at the end of my hair, and it is driving me crazy! At first I figured that it was just something that you deal with when you have natural hair, but now it is just down right aggravating. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on keeping this from happening? It is starting to cause me to cut the tips off to keep from breaking it off. I don't have to cut alot out, it is really just a small portion, but I don't like it at alll!!!

How do you wear your hair?
I would think either way that's the way our natural hair sheds into knots and not into straight threads!
Just trying to keep the air flowing, that's all. Don't get too upset at the heir naturally it's in control:)
If you twist it with a comb the ends are naturally pulled to the end and yanked(4 lack of a better term)free. Some may come with it. But compare the new growth with the little yanked on.
Sometimes when we use get or product it goes to the ends and it going to come on out through a little knot!
Just look at it as a way to keep up with always freshness!
I'm sure your hair is a beauty:)

Probably just product not come out yet! Jus left over after the twist! Wash what color gel etc that they use. If it's darker then your heir well it looks more noticable. The picks can only comb out so much after the wash, ya know what I mean. Comb it with conditioner in it and while washing run your fingers through the 4 sections eagerly! Hope everything works out for u.
Don't hate your crown girl that's your performance! Be a good love on stage!
Also try smaller twist cause every twist as 2 portions of products on them, smaller less product.;)

Probably just product not come out yet! Jus left over after the twist! Wash what color gel etc that they use. If it's darker then your heir well it looks more noticable. The picks can only comb out so much after the wash, ya know what I mean. Comb it with conditioner in it and while washing run your fingers through the 4 sections eagerly! Hope everything works out for u.
Don't hate your crown girl that's your performance! Be a good love on stage!
Also try smaller twist cause every twist as 2 portions of products on them, smaller less product.;)

I do my own twist at home, and I NEVER use gel. I do comb my hair out with the conditioner in because that is the only way I can detangle it. I loooove my hair natural, I don't know how I dealt with that relaxer for all of those years, but these little knots.....thanks for your help though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back