Black Poetry : Timelessness

Magnificent!!!

Harry...oh Harry! Where do you live again...you married, right? LOL

Boy...if I met a man talking to me like that....hmmm....I would send him to work with a smile on his face EVERY day.....

This right here...yeah, this is that old school love...that back in the day love....that type of love that the temptations would sing about, all huddled around one mic.....have the girls in the audience, gettin all hot and bothered and fallin out.

Harry!! Oh, HArrry Ahhhhhhh! We would scream....a girls dream!

Magnificent piece!

:SuN030:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Harry...oh Harry! Where do you live again...you married, right? LOL

Boy...if I met a man talking to me like that....hmmm....I would send him to work with a smile on his face EVERY day.....

This right here...yeah, this is that old school love...that back in the day love....that type of love that the temptations would sing about, all huddled around one mic.....have the girls in the audience, gettin all hot and bothered and fallin out.

Harry!! Oh, HArrry Ahhhhhhh! We would scream....a girls dream!

Magnificent piece!

:SuN030:

sweet apple*pie,

Now, I have told you once, but you didnt get it. So, I'ma gonna tell you one more time, you are too young to know anything about what you have said, in other words, you are talking way above your head, now:).

You are a good sport and all that, but, what else are you cooking besides that Apple Pie:) Big Smile lol

JusDatNice - I tried to tap into the "romance" in all of us. In an attempt to express the visions I saw, these words came out. I am so very happy that you enjoyed them and I do appreciate your comments. They put a needed smile on this poet today and I hope its tenderness remains etched in the heart. Namyh

I really did enjoy your words and I'm glad I could brighten your day. :wink:

sweet apple*pie,

Now, I have told you once, but you didnt get it. So, I'ma gonna tell you one more time, you are too young to know anything about what you have said, in other words, you are talking way above your head, now:).

You are a good sport and all that, but, what else are you cooking besides that Apple Pie:) Big Smile lol

He he he...Sweet daddy Clyde...Im old enough to know that I want some of whateva Harry is cookin! LOL....I can see I am going to have to let you know how grown I am....I will be the lovely age of 27 come January Suga Daddy, and I believe that gives me the green light to talk grown and sexy....whatchya think? :tongue3:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

He he he...Sweet daddy Clyde...Im old enough to know that I want some of whateva Harry is cookin! LOL....I can see I am going to have to let you know how grown I am....I will be the lovely age of 27 come January Suga Daddy, and I believe that gives me the green light to talk grown and sexy....whatchya think? :tongue3:

sweet apple*pie,

Fair enough, Capricorn Lady, I'm gonna leave you alone now, I see you can stand your ground, firmly:). Have a nice Day!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back