Black People : Time Travel

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jul 25, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Okay I know that I have been posting a lot of threads on things that people may consider "conspiracy" or "crazy", but I'm going to post things while I have the thought patterns. Anyways, I was just watching a lecture by a brother named Azzaziel Bey, and he was speaking about time travel. Supposedly in the early 60's and 70's these societies were working out of a spot in Long Island or something called Montauk, where they are dealing with time travel and hyperspace technology. A. Bey says that the plane in our dreams above the astral plane is actually a plane that is made of pure energy and thought in which time does not exist. He also states that since everything is a projection of our mind, that vast levels of information exist inside of our DNA down to dinosaurs and even futhur back.

Now what was important was when he mentioned that they have developed technology where they can tap into people's DNA via hyperspace technology and actually ride energy waves back into certain times. Sounds crazy right? Well he even showed pictures that some had taken of prehistoric times and everything. I'm going to post the lecture on Destee so yahll can see this and judge for yourselves.

But what yah'll think about time travel???

www.wikipedia.org
    Time travel is the concept of moving between different moments in time in a manner analogous to moving between different points in space, either sending objects (or in some cases just information) backwards in time to a moment before the present, or sending objects forward from the present to the future without the need to experience the intervening period (at least not at the normal rate). Some interpretations of time travel also suggest that an attempt to travel backwards in time might take one to a parallel universe whose history could begin to diverge from the traveler's original history after the moment the traveler arrived in the past.[1] Although time travel has been a common plot device in fiction since the 19th century, and one-way travel into the future is arguably possible given the phenomenon of time dilation based on velocity in the theory of special relativity (exemplified by the twin paradox) as well as gravitational time dilation in the theory of general relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics would allow backwards time travel. Any technological device, whether fictional or hypothetical, that is used to achieve two-way time travel is known as a time machine.

http://www.time-travel.com/page/5/
    The mystery of 1,000 years. Technically Time Travel already exists. For instance, take the stars you look at every night. They are a number of light years away, correct? YES! So, take the star Proxima Centuri, 4.5 light years away. Let X equal the number of years you are looking back in time, and let D equal how many light years a star is away. With this, the equation X=D.
    I have my own computation for time travel, but first there are two components that make up this theory. In my first two years of research, I read a lot of books on Einstein and Relativity: E=MC2. E=MC2 is a large part of my calculation, as well as Asimov�s theory 2pi times the square root of mass divided by kinetic energy. After spending the third and fourth year of my research I composed the equation:
    Y�((p�M/K)+((-M*9.8+U)+U)K)=T (m=mass, and k=speed u=momentum W = force against you Y=present year T=year of arrival)
    The point of this equation shows where you will end up in time. Anyway, in the 5th year of my research I found a theory that agrees with the Time Stream, and Big Bang-Big Crash theories. First:
    Schreckenberger�s Law: For every jump through time there is an equal action in the future and an opposite action/reaction sequence in the past. For example, take a quarter. If you go to the future, you�ll find the same quarter from the time you came from (present), and you�ll have the same one you brought to the future. The present will have become the past, causing the coin to disappear from the past to the time in which you are.
    If you go to the past, the future from the present remains unchanged, but the past to the present (now future) is effected by the coin�s presence (action sequence).
    What is the different between action and reaction sequence: An action sequence is when you add, a reaction is when you subtract or repel.
    This is a sum up of 5 years of research on the subject of time travel. I give credit to Einstein and Isaac Asimov for basing my theory. Within the next 30 years I hope to build this portal through time. It may come sooner than you think.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Thats some real ish!

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THE MOVIE "EVENT HORIZON" EXPOSED ALL OF THIS.
    PLUS I HAVE ALL HIS LECTURES AND HE BE ON IT!!!!!

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Imma have to check that out, he said they exposed it all with Star Trek. I'm to check out Star Trek and that and take some mental notes.

But yeah he be bringing it!! I'm getting ready to get some more stuff from him. Have you tapped into that hyperspace dimension I guess its called? Some brother was telling me that certain groups in Africa knew how to tap into that hologram like DNA and actually place their consciousness into different time period and look around. I gotta reprogram myself because all this stuff I'm learning about is beyond that regular thinking. Stuff is hard.

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

NAW I HAVE NOT TAP INTO THAT ****, IN THE VOUDON GNOSTIC WORKBOOK HE HAS SECTION ON IT AND HOW TO DO RITUALS WHERE U SUPPOSE TO TAP INTO BUT I HAVE NOT DONE NONE OF THOSE YET

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ONE WAY THEY DO IT IS TO FOLD SPACE AS THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN 2 POINTS IS ZERO, NOT A STRAIGHT LINE AS MANY IS TAUGHT. BY FOLDING IT THAN THE DISTANCE IS "SHORTER" AND THEN ONE CAN ZIP RIGHT THRU.

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    When one is zipping through, are they projecting themselves or what? What is actually projecting or moving through?

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THE ATOMS THAT MAKE UP YR MATTER IS GOING THRU AND "HOPEFULLY" YOU COME THRU ON THE OTHER SIDE. ONE CAN READ MALADOMA SOME BOOKS AND READ THE PHILLY EXPERIMENT ON WHAT HAPPEN IF THE ATOMS DONT GO THRU RIGHT OR COME BACK. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT FROM WHAT I HAVE STUDY

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Oh okay, I do remember seeing a part in Of Water and Spirit about that, I see what you talking about now.

10. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Timelessness

Personally, I believe in a state of timelessness. It was most interesting that I was going to sit down and write a piece on "timelessness" when I noticed that this subject of time travel had just been posted. Synchronicity is prevalent on the Destee board for sure. For myself, I don't consider this awareness as travel, because I'm not physically or in any other way that I can tell going somewhere. What does seem to happen, and has happened since the day I asked my highest self to awaken and tap into my Dynamic Natural Ability, is a state of "timelessness". I am fully awake, and able to feel the existence of periods that some will consider before and after. Time really is the illusion, and the technology they speak of to travel it, in my mind is an archaic attempt of the Caucasoid to access what most melanin-rich people can if they tap into themselves.

Is there a "formula" per se on awakening the senses to a state of timelessness? Not that I can be sure of. What I do know is that the condition of one's mind and the health of our bodies has a great deal to do with our consciousness. I remain in tune with the inner guide, rather than exoteric materials which to me just don't bring the directness of truth.

I think that historical references help to awaken a sense of "before" and meditation, focusing on nature helps to awaken a sense of "next".
    For me, star gazing connects me to the universe and the realms of reality.
    The constellation of Orion has always been visible to me, and seems to open my genetic inheritance of "knowledge".

Diet has a lot to do with the DNA waking up, fresh food will accelerate it, fried foods will coat and weigh it down. To me, there is no technology made by man that compares to the technology of my mind and body. The machines and computers are just hype, and could never compete or match what I'm able to do when ready

:spinstar::time: