Black People : Time to Summon a Million Black Warriors

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Time to Summon a Million Black Warriors and prepare for Black folks Freedom over Civil Rights

WHEN I WAS A CHILD I BELIEVED AS A CHILD, BUT WHEN I BECAME MATURED, I THINK AS I SHOULD, DIVINE.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50697

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It 's been said there are three types of people.

1. People who make things happen.
2. People who watch things happen.
3. People who wonder what the hell happened.

Where Am I/You/we in the struggle?

The Divine leaders on and off Destee is feeding us MEAT in BIG Chunks.

I realize that there are some among us who still require milk, because your system can not digest MEAT.

Are we Talked out
Are we Walked out
Is It Time Plan/Strategize to To Act out?

Failure to plan
Plan to fail

We must be the author of our own dictionary that defines Us.

The mind is not the Boogey man. It is the EGO between the wrong and right thinking that is. It is Time to seek the Inner CORE of our conscious/subconscious, the Divine SOUL-Mind, where ALL information flows. If we do not, the same Noose for the Jena is waiting for us.

Haven't we seen enough SIGNS (destruction) of the black lives, and we still do not WONDER, what is to come.:thinking:

When we Provoke our children, do we deserve a millstone around our neck if we do not COME TOGETHER, AND COME TOGETHER NOW?

Chief Osiris, we are honored to have you and All Divine Unique Creative Thinkers, in this Time and our history and experience to pierce the veil and offer the Truth.

Here is loving you/Afrika.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back