Black People Politics : Time to Dump Obama?

sigh

I'd advise you to look at all the publican debates. Then tell me I should dump him. This is not about one issue. If you raise him right, your son or daughter wont grow up gay. So, you just might be crazy. Oh, I take it you're also not familiar with the 'Log Cabin Republicans'?

My point exactly.

A black man in the White House telling kids homosexuality is cool, makes it very difficult to raise black kids right.

You realize Obama has become a father figure to lots of black youth, right?

Welcome!

I know how you feel about Obama, but he is no Marxist, in fact, he is pro Zionist, which essentially means he is no threat to the capitalist order.

I do have one question. Can you point me in the direction of a single Black Republican in the Los Angeles area that is a viable candidate for local office or that is doing positive, substantive work in my area?

Thanks in advance.

I see you ignored my post so my question remains.

And then there's illegal immigration...

Can someone tell me how allowing millions of illegals to stay here helps bring down the black unemployment rate?

It doesn't but why blame Obams for illegal immigration?

Was this a problem before Obama was elected?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back