Black People Politics : Time to Dump Obama?

Gary Lloyd

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
We've got to be mature about this.

Obama has not just alienated everybody, he's alienated the black community.

Call me crazy, but I don't want my son and daughter growing up "gay" and I resent Obama promoting the idea that choosing to be gay is fine.

And it is a choice -- just like heterosexuality is a choice.

We've got to be mature about this.

Obama has not just alienated everybody, he's alienated the black community.

Call me crazy, but I don't want my son and daughter growing up "gay" and I resent Obama promoting the idea that choosing to be gay is fine.

And it is a choice -- just like heterosexuality is a choice.
yeah he's sending a strong message with his verbal acceptance of that lifestyle but whatever... I actually have a theory that Romney needs to be voted in the seat, not because that I believe that he will do anything positive with the country but on the assumption that he is going to accelerate the nose-dive that this country is already on, therefore pissing people off so much that we will have no choice but to spark the much needed revolution. Because with Obama staying for another term, he's just gonna continue to lull people to sleep with this illusory freedom that we really do not have. I see change coming more with Romney but he's not gonna be the one to implement it, the people will. But then again, I don't vote so what will be, will be.

I dont like a pro-gay, pro-abortion marxist making important decision that will affect my future and the future of my children. The first time I voted for him out of symbolism because he represented something other than being the president: the first minority president in one of the most racist countries in the world.

This time around I dont have any reason to vote for him, none.

I dont like a pro-gay, pro-abortion marxist making important decision that will affect my future and the future of my children. The first time I voted for him out of symbolism because he represented something other than being the president: the first minority president in one of the most racist countries in the world.

This time around I dont have any reason to vote for him, none.

How do you define Marxism?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back