Black People : Time to ditch the word BLACK

Brother or Sister Hiphopolx,

When you say build on this right here, are you referring to destee? If so, then this is not a good place to start. The reason being is because there are too many beliefs and ideologies of our people and what must be done, and most have no actual fact, they just say how they feel. The majority of people on this site do not actually have a well planned and thought out course of action to actually achieve what they say they want to accomplished within the so-called black community. The reality is that we need ONE systematically planned and well thought out course of action and then use all of our power and energy in carrying it out. All I have seen on this site is peoples opinions, and general opinion is no proof of truth. This site is good for meeting other asiatic people and making friends, but as for actually getting somewhere as a nation of people, this ain't it.

Peace,
G.S. Elisha Al Alim Bey of the Original Temple #6 Richmond, VA
AKA Moorish1
elishabey@hotmail.com

So you are not willing to give us a shot. That is very high and mighty of you. There happens to be a slew Of Gods and Goddess here with above average Knowledge of Self. And contrary to popular belief we're not invisible.
Base on what I'm hearing from you, you have not really been going thru all the forums here.

It's Cool tho

I'm sure you will find some ppl you can aid else where.

Hotep

The God
Hiphopolx

And how do you suggest we bring an end to our ppl's ignorance?

Can we begin build on this right here?

HTP

My apologies bro or sis hiphopolx for only answering one part of your question with my first response.

To end the ignorance of our people is a tough and challenging job, due to the fact of their brain washing by the european, their proudness, and last but not least their inability to conrol their emotions. Those of us who are sincere about really getting some results must first HAVE the solution to teach to others. Then we must seek out those who want that solution and educate them, and from there we bring that which we know into existence. Then the rest of the people will more than likely hop on the bandwagon when they see the solution being manifested. The problem we face now is that the majority of our people are lazy and they want to come into something that is already built and established. They don't want to do any of the labor and work that it takes to do the building and establishing. This is why we must seek out those laborers who really want the solution and are willing to put in the work. I know for sure the work isn't on the computer, although the computer is a valuable asset because you can reach many with the click of a button, but after you reach people action must take place to rid ourselves of the things that plague us as a nation of people. We need a well planned and thought out system, that is carried out the same way in every state and territory, and I guarantee you our people's success. This solution/well planned system was bought us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali in 1913, but because He didn't teach what WE wanted to hear, most of our people rejected Him as they did ALL of the Prophets and today 96 years later we continue to suffer as a nation of people. I suppose the people will learn one day.

Peace,
AKA Moorish1
elishabey@hotmail.com

My apologies bro or sis hiphopolx for only answering one part of your question with my first response.

To end the ignorance of our people is a tough and challenging job, due to the fact of their brain washing by the european, their proudness, and last but not least their inability to conrol their emotions. Those of us who are sincere about really getting some results must first HAVE the solution to teach to others. Then we must seek out those who want that solution and educate them, and from there we bring that which we know into existence. Then the rest of the people will more than likely hop on the bandwagon when they see the solution being manifested. The problem we face now is that the majority of our people are lazy and they want to come into something that is already built and established. They don't want to do any of the labor and work that it takes to do the building and establishing. This is why we must seek out those laborers who really want the solution and are willing to put in the work. I know for sure the work isn't on the computer, although the computer is a valuable asset because you can reach many with the click of a button, but after you reach people action must take place to rid ourselves of the things that plague us as a nation of people. We need a well planned and thought out system, that is carried out the same way in every state and territory, and I guarantee you our people's success. This solution/well planned system was bought us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali in 1913, but because He didn't teach what WE wanted to hear, most of our people rejected Him as they did ALL of the Prophets and today 96 years later we continue to suffer as a nation of people. I suppose the people will learn one day.

Peace,
AKA Moorish1
elishabey@hotmail.com

Does the 'Original Temple # 6' help you come to a better realization of who or what you are?

So you are not willing to give us a shot. That is very high and mighty of you. There happens to be a slew Of Gods and Goddess here with above average Knowledge of Self. And contrary to popular belief we're not invisible.
Base on what I'm hearing from you, you have not really been going thru all the forums here.

It's Cool tho

I'm sure you will find some ppl you can aid else where.

Hotep

The God
Hiphopolx

Give us a shot? My friend this site did not just start yesterday! Yet when I turn on the TV and read the newspaper my people are still in the same condition they were in when this site started. I am quite sure that there are some very enlightened and intelligent brothers and sisters on this site, and no I don't go on every forum on here because I AM to busy doing the work in the streets to do that. I come to catch bro street so'ja's class and bro oldsoul when I can, and shout out everybody, but that's about it. As a minister my phone rings off the hook, so I have little time to do anything else but assist and teach my people. High and Mighty you say! LOL! Yes I AM High and I AM Mighty, but I only teach those degrees to members in the Adept Chamber of the MST of A. Nevertheless I trust that you did not misunderstand what I said. The best of luck to you in your endevours to aid and assist our people.

Peace,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back