Black People : Time for an Assessment.....

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Where are we at right now? What is all this babbling about the occult and melanin doing for us?

What are we doing right now to forward ourselves and our missions?

Are just talk to impress others with a mental capacity and philosophical acumen?

Let's stopping ego-stroking and get to the bizness, whatever it is for you....
Time to assess, y'all....

Blackbird

HELLO!

Where are we at right now? What is all this babbling about the occult and melanin doing for us?

Are just talk to impress others with a mental capacity and philosophical acumen?

Blackbird

UH Hello, thank you black bird you read my mind...

Blackbird

That's right on the money, I agree :D
I'm thinking, If all of us point "1" finger at another, and see where the other "4" are pointed, that's exactly where we start, do that make any sense to you? :D

I think that we need to begin to look inside ourselves every now and again. Bring our individual selves back down to earth and look in the mirror ask "Who A I ?" "Am I All that I Say I AM? "AM I All that I NEED to be?" Sometimes we get all wrapped up in the rhetoric (often empty rhetoric) and forget that we have not arrived as a people and some of us even less as individuals. We are all growing and evolving and that should be our foremost concern, only when we grow and evolve as individuals can we help the greater nation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back