Black People : Tim Wise on White Priviledge

Tim Wise is just like his people. He profits from observing what is in demand. He is well aware that it is in hi demand for black people to hear white people telling the truth about white people. For Tim, running his mouth about white privledge is a Gig, it's all business.... He even calls what he does a Gig in some of the speeches he has delivered and the black people in the audience have no reaction to that, they still pay him to run his mouth. I would like to know what he spends black peoples money on, I am sure that his money is not being put towards justice for all, not even a small fraction of it.

Astrologer4U

all white people practice white supremacy.....

i really do not care what individual white people practice. that is a waste of time to me.
discussion of what white people do or do not do and how they do it is a distraction.
time spent focused on white people is better spent focusing on black people.

when black people wake up, clean up and stand up, it does not matter what white people do.
my focus is on black people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back