Black Sports : Tigers Win Pennant!!!!!!!

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Stankies get swept by Tigers!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch/follow baseball; but I'm happy for them.

I happened to be visiting Detroit when the Tigers won the World Series in 1984. I well remember the celebrations and antics they engaged in.

....not just partying but also turning over cars, setting fires, etc..

Detroit was WILD that night!

I remember thinking, "If they acted like this over a WIN, what might have they done if they'd lost?!"

I don't watch/follow baseball; but I'm happy for them.

I happened to be visiting Detroit when the Tigers won the World Series in 1984. I well remember the celebrations and antics they engaged in.

....not just partying but also turning over cars, setting fires, etc..

Detroit was WILD that night!

I remember thinking, "If they acted like this over a WIN, what might have they done if they'd lost?!"

Those idiots cane from the burbs. The same stupid ofays that riot up in Lansing every year

Those idiots cane from the burbs. The same stupid ofays that riot up in Lansing every year

Yes, "they" acted a fool that night. Actually, I was even kinda scared riding thru the streets that night. "They" were everywhere, all in the streets, hollering/shouting, etc..

I can only imagine the property damage total that night.

The streets of Detroit were looking like the "Watts Riots" or sumpn...like a "war zone."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back