Black Sports : TIGER WOODS ON A TEAR

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
MISTER WOODS MAKES IT NUMBER TWELVE BIG BABY.

I BELIEVE WOODS IS ALREADY THE GREATEST GOLFER OF ALL TIME. BUT UNTIL HE BEATS JACK NICHOLOS <<<SPELLING? HE WONT OFFICIALLY BE THE BEST. HE ONLY HAS WHAT SEVEN MORE MAJORS TO GO. THE FACT THE MEDIA EVEN TRIES TO HOLD PHIL MICHLESON (WHOM I WAITED OF ONCE AT TGI FRIDAYS) ON THE SAME LEVEL IS LAUGHABLE.

ITS BEEN AMAZING WATCHING THIS GUY BALL OUT OF CONTROL FOR THE LAST DECADE.

just due

I know that all of this is a sign from the creator. He will completely destroy all of the record books associated with the sport. He has an image nation that they can not ponder he constantly works outside of the box and they fight to stay in it. I am completely blown away by his accomplishments and i am glad i am here to witness it and the expressions on certain individual faces whom thought they had a game that would only be domianted by them. Now they will have the x games for a couple more years !

MAD props to TIGER WOODS.

Tiger gets mad props from me. I ain't feeling him marrying the White woman and all. But, his skill on the golf course is undeniable. I can't wait until he wins all 5 major cups in the same year. That's when he's really going to piss some people off. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back